brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well I was eating like crazy in the beginning of this year. I cut all my bytches off in June though because I needed a break. They got too demanding and I never had money because of them :mjlol: so I dropped them. I was doing great up until September and then it got a lil brisk outside and I started to feel them cuffing season vibes :mjcry: It's not looking good for the rest of the year for me but it's okay, I've had lots of sex this year. I'll continue to use this time to improve myself, no sweat :obama:
Cut off all my bytches for 1 bytch, now i got no bytches :francis:

Money finally getting back right now tho :heh:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cut off all my bytches for 1 bytch, now i got no bytches :francis:

Money finally getting back right now tho :heh:
Damn that bit you in the ass didn't it :francis: That's what i'm afraid of, some of these broads ain't shyt

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Gf broke up with me back in july. Went out on a date with 1 chick I met at a pool party in august.

Now Im in a FWB situation thats been going on for about 3 weeks.

Ive been getting numbers from these apps like soul swipe and tinder but these chicks on there are flakes:yeshrug:.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
When dudes say they are focusing on improving themselves, getting money, etc. they are basically saying they aren't feeling the chicks they can get in their current state, and are just gonna wait to see what they can pull after this period of self improvement.

It's a misnomer, because they technically do have the time to get casual sex and have it not interfere with their hustle, but the amount of effort that may need to be exerted to get what they really want may be more than what they feel like doing.

I understand what they really are saying versus the technicality of the words. My only objection is that regardless of your focus, you should continue to interact with the opposite sex, regardless if it's a sexual situation or not. You don't want to accomplish your goals and then when it's to put in work you don't know how to interact with women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh I'm about to go through 2016 with nothing breh.

Last chick I messed with things ended around January and I haven't really talked to any other women :francis:

I'm a handsome breh and in shape too. More focused on finishing school and other goals though. A girl would be nice though, especially on a friday night :to: