brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I couldn't imagine being a male and having sex on my mind 24/7. I like to lie to myself and think that it isn't THAT important to y'all but it really is.

What a depressing way to live life. Neglecting yourself and responsibilities for someone who doesn't even really care about you..just so you can experience 15 seconds?

Men logic is so damn cute :russ:
My logic is that I should kill myself because I'm inferior as a man, according to the coli. What should I do?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Men who spend their life :cape: for women usually are ass kissing simps and lack real world experience of a woman's true nature.

I've never run into the problems that turned you into a bitter, self loathing and woman hating complainer so I can't relate.

:manny:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I've never run into the problems that turned you into a bitter, self loathing and woman hating complainer so I can't relate.

:manny:
Nikka offcourse you don't because you like dikk,either that or you're a female,or you get p*ssy because women like that you kiss their ass. I'm betting it's one of the first two possibilities though.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't imagine being a male and having sex on my mind 24/7. I like to lie to myself and think that it isn't THAT important to y'all but it really is.

What a depressing way to live life. Neglecting yourself and responsibilities for someone who doesn't even really care about you..just so you can experience 15 seconds?

Men logic is so damn cute :russ:

Sex is only more important to men because it's harder to get. If it was easy for us to get it, we wouldn't talk about it much.

Food is more important to somebody who is starving versus somebody that is full.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Just say I don't have an answer and leave it at that.

You don't have a real question but I'm sure you believe differently as you've clearly sold yourself on the bullshyt idea of an "Artistic soul"

Nikka offcourse you don't because you like dikk,either that or you're a female,or you get p*ssy because women like that you kiss their ass. I'm betting it's one of the first two possibilities though.

Seek therapy and forgive her for the past is the past.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
too busy on here talking down on people who are actually getting it in. Further proof that people who sit around talking down on people who actually go out and do shyt never accomplish anything.

The wages of hating is failure.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How does it feel to never know someones true intentions?

i could literally lie to you to smash and you would never know if its genuine or not
And I could lie and make you think I want you for you and take your money? but you don't have any so where are we going with this?
:ohhh:

To answer your question tho... I don't equate sex with love so if you lied to smash me, you'd be the only one thinking twice about it.
:yeshrug:

Daps
How does it feel to never know someones true intentions?

i could literally lie to you to smash and you would never know if its genuine or not
giphy.gif