brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I was eating like crazy in the beginning of this year. I cut all my bytches off in June though because I needed a break. They got too demanding and I never had money because of them :mjlol: so I dropped them. I was doing great up until September and then it got a lil brisk outside and I started to feel them cuffing season vibes :mjcry: It's not looking good for the rest of the year for me but it's okay, I've had lots of sex this year. I'll continue to use this time to improve myself, no sweat :obama:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Other things taking priority right now. Such as trying to secure a raise, get my car fixed and staying on top of shyt at work since my department got cut in half in the past few months. Fact of the matter is, I am not where I want to be in life, and a random sexual conquest or two won't change that. Me getting my pockets right and so on will.

Now, if I'm out and about and shyt happens to where I end up cuffing, then it might improve my mental/emotional state but I'm not that fukked up about it right now. I can barely find time/energy/money to visit my folks back home, so me prowling for a female just ain't on my to-do list at the moment.

Besides, I'm a firm believer of things happening when they happen. All you can do is be ready when it comes.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
My nikka...secure the bag.

fukk these bytches

Save that shyt for the spring and summer

Fall and winter is grind season

i could get any bytch i got my eyes on.

But that Audi on the Wish List and i gotta stay focus

Smart dumb nikka talk. Pussay is more important to a man's well being than a depreciating asset.....:francis:

Also getting pussay and money are not mutually exclusive

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Hooked up 1 female this year at my job. Nigerian chick. It ended badly. Withdrawing at this point. Just going focus on getting my money, status, career and body established. Women always seem to flock when those things are established.