brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
These dudes just cant get women. Period.

Hell. If you out yourself out there and take care of yourself p*ssy gonna find you.

Depending on what you're looking for it may not be the women you want.

I mean if you are a youngin and just trying to get your feet wet, it's enough average to below average looking chicks for everybody to "eat".

But at a certain point, I started only looking at chicks I'd consider being in a committed relationship with. Once your ramp up the level of quality, it can be difficult for some.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I dont even try to get bytches and they just fall into my damn lap basically. I dont even go out like that. And imma 5'6, big nose, skinny light skin breh, i literally will be done making beast with two backs with a chick and wonder how the hell i just hit this bad ass broad :wtf:

You nikkas need to get out n eat:whew:.

But it's also based on your company, my nikkas and i get bytches:yeshrug:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Only on the net is it impossible for guys to get money and p*ssy at the same time :mjlol:

It's not impossible to get money and p*ssy at the same time, just like it's not impossible to lose weight and get p*ssy at the same time.

But some feel like it's better to wait until you have a better bargaining position, before putting in a lot of effort.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart dumb nikka talk. Pussay is more important to a man's well being than a depreciating asset.....:francis:

Also getting pussay and money are not mutually exclusive
i feel like no truly successful man has ever said that "you lose money chasing women, never lose women chasing money" bullshyt ass quote :dead:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really out here on hype like they not dealing with 2016 women. The game has never been easier to win:scust:.

The real test is how many of ya'll not sharing that girl on rotation:sas2:

I think I found me a winner:wow:

She was born in Africa...obviously Pro Black, beautiful as fukk. Honestly breh this one is:noah:

She clearly looking for a black man to hold down...so im tryna let her know what it is :wow:.

All these beautiful women out here who ain't feeling loved....breh you're right..it's never been easier. You have women with all these fashion clothes, and selfies yet they still lonely. I be seeing more and more these beautiful dimes insecure and lonely as fukk because brehs are afraid of em.

Brehs wish me luck on my quest in my search for a queen.:blessed:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
i feel like no truly successful man has ever said that "you lose money chasing women, never lose women chasing money" bullshyt ass quote :dead:

50-Cent.jpg

"Homey, you hustlin backwards if you chasin a bytch
Stupid - chase the paper they come with the shyt"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If you about taking care of business and women get in the way of that you have an excuse. Other than that all I see is a bunch of excuses. I started this year out on ground zero with a broken heart. I'm not in any social media either. But I've met more women than I can handle. If I can y'all can

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
honestly man...i went through a seven month drought at the beginning of the year and have smashed 5 different broads since then. I understand how nikkas can get lost in the drought. it's like having to climb yourself out of a hole. having your own spot helps tremendously

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really should stop responding to clowns who make these threads some dudes were just made to be retarded.
Man you don't see the disconnect here? We seeing nikkaz talk in circles about how they getting money, how the average Coli income is like 2x the average national but can't get no bytches ? Same dudes stay posted up in here but they got no time? Man...

Shout out to the nikkaz that actually gave stories instead of the fake, generic Azz " too busy getting guap" . Nikka talkin about audis... stfu. Your ass gon stay busy paying off that note