brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I think I found me a winner:wow:

She was born in Africa...obviously Pro Black, beautiful as fukk. Honestly breh this one is:noah:

She clearly looking for a black man to hold down...so im tryna let her know what it is :wow:.

All these beautiful women out here who ain't feeling loved....breh you're right..it's never been easier. You have women with all these fashion clothes, and selfies yet they still lonely. I be seeing more and more these beautiful dimes insecure and lonely as fukk because brehs are afraid of em.

Brehs wish me luck on my quest in my search for a queen.:blessed:
Bless up:blessed:

You are on the road to total victory in this love game. Don't get distracted by these low key lonely but beautiful 2016 women. They don't want to see you and your girl eat forever together, they on some beautiful misery shyte. When you find a good 1 in 2016, hold on for dear life breh:mjcry:. She sound like she got all the tools to be the One:ohlawd:. Hurry before you share that with the streets:merchant:

Daps
The saying goes have something better to do than think and approach females...and when it's time getting women want be a problem. Women are a hobbie not a job or career. I meet a lot of guys that all they really know HOW to do is fukk women and play video games and basically waste time. At 32 I've learned to get or achieve anything in this life ...you have to be a man first before you are anything else. I'm a build it and they will come type of guy not to say I don't approach... women just aren't high on my list of .....priorities. Time is something you don't get back.

Hell I just got out of a relationship in June. I'm chillin.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
The saying goes have something better to do than think and approach females...and when it's time getting women want be a problem. Women are a hobbie not a job or career. I meet a lot of guys that all they really know HOW to do is fukk women and play video games and basically waste time. At 32 I've learned to get or achieve anything in this life ...you have to be a man first before you are anything else. I'm a build it and they will come type of guy not to say I don't approach... women just aren't high on my list of .....priorities. Time is something you don't get back.

Hell I just got out of a relationship in June. I'm chillin.
Hardest thing for me to do is drill this into my subconscious. A lot of old heads tell me this, and to let them come to you, and remember you're the prize. So many thoughts come to my mind though like "will I ever be chosen?", "will I like the women who will choose me?" "Why am I struggling so much?" Ect. I'm 5 years younger than you and even though my aggressiveness to pursue women has decreased significantly, it's still there. I guess I just need to develop the discipline to focus on the future and working now so I can play later and not have to ever deal with the BS most men deal with ever again,or atleast lessen it significantly. Successful top shelf men still have to deal with women's BS, but it's far less because women know they have to come correct or that man will dismiss them with the quickness

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I couldn't imagine being a male and having sex on my mind 24/7. I like to lie to myself and think that it isn't THAT important to y'all but it really is.

What a depressing way to live life. Neglecting yourself and responsibilities for someone who doesn't even really care about you..just so you can experience 15 seconds?

Men logic is so damn cute :russ:

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't imagine being a male and having sex on my mind 24/7. I like to lie to myself and think that it isn't THAT important to y'all but it really is.

What a depressing way to live life. Neglecting yourself and responsibilities for someone who doesn't even really care about you..just so you can experience 15 seconds?

How does it feel to never know someones true intentions?

i could literally lie to you to smash and you would never know if its genuine or not

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

Why don't you off yourself. You're so fukking annoying.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Men who live to increase their body count are usually hollow and don't really have much of anything meaningful going on in their lives.