brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
regardless of your focus, you should continue to interact with the opposite sex, regardless if it's a sexual situation or not. You don't want to accomplish your goals and then when it's to put in work you don't know how to interact with women.
listen to this man

don't go crazy with it, be selective but jesus, don't deny yourselves either if you're getting play from decent women

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Motherfukker say hi. Stuttering won't hurt you if she interested. Almost anything is forgivable if shorty is down

What if shorty is down but my lack of game/lack of social skills ruin my chances? That has happened y'know.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What if shorty is down but my lack of game/lack of social skills ruin my chances? That has happened y'know.
You gonna stay scared and live a life of what ifs? Gon turn into a JBO regular like that. You need experience to get that W and learn. Don't over think it, just be confident and flirt. If you got any questions, ask us man, or make a thread. We got you breh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
listen to this man

don't go crazy with it, be selective but jesus, don't deny yourselves either if you're getting play from decent women
Great advice bro

You can still work on your career..take care of your fitness and go out and meet females

The key is

Do not drink alcohol