brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel like I haven't had any luck. The women i do approach end up having a boyfriend or husband. I should put myself out there more. Online is even worse since most if the women don't reply. One girl I'm taking to online seems too fake and uninterested. I'm considering cutting her off if things don't move from just texting. A lot of these women nowadays are on some party and bullshyt steeze. That's why I'm selective on when and where I approach. I do have more confidence now than in the past so that's not an issue.

At times I feel like it'd be nice to have a girlfriend but other times I'd be like fukk it, I'd rather get money and have some freedom. Maybe I should try more but for now, I'm not sweating it.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm not mad at nikkas that just wanna fukk, but I don't respect them because they don't respect themselves. I've played a few, my homegirl got a car out of a nikka trynna fukk, got him to get it in her name and all. They're really good for a come-up cuz they don't possess the mental capacity of real men with insight. They're defo not good for more than that or relationships tho. You can front one for a relationship but you gotta make sure he tricking. They're pretty much just seen as easy licks and marks for a come-up by young women. I'm just telling you what I know being a woman and hanging with them.

So men that are not interested in a serious relationship don't respect themselves? More importantly, if a man meets a woman is attractive but isn't relationship worthy, he's supposed to walk away without seeing if she would be down for something without strings attached?

I just don't understand why people can't realize that everybody has different goals and different mindsets. Being open to sex with a woman but not open to a serious relationship doesn't mean you don't respect yourself and it doesn't mean you aren't a real man. It just mean the chick doesn't meet your requirements for a relationship but is attractive enough to have sex with. I feel this way about 80% of the women I deem f**kable.

According to a lot of women, If I meet a chick and she has two kids or is like 8 years older than me, but she's giving me rhythm, I need to leave her alone without even trying because I know I'm not wifing that. I think it's unfair to expect men to live to that standard.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So men that are not interested in a serious relationship don't respect themselves? More importantly, if a man meets a woman is attractive but isn't relationship worthy, he's supposed to walk away without seeing if she would be down for something without strings attached?

I just don't understand why people can't realize that everybody has different goals and different mindsets. Being open to sex with a woman but not open to a serious relationship doesn't mean you don't respect yourself and it doesn't mean you aren't a real man. It just mean the chick doesn't meet your requirements for a relationship but is attractive enough to have sex with. I feel this way about 80% of the women I deem f**kable.

According to a lot of women, If I meet a chick and she has two kids or is like 8 years older than me, but she's giving me rhythm, I need to leave her alone without even trying because I know I'm not wifing that. I think it's unfair to expect men to live to that standard.
Stop trying to make people think the way you do. Different people have different codes of ethics. Do you. To me, I'd never respect a man that gives his body away to any woman but I was raised like that, I'd see him as an easy way to get whatever I can out of him, I'd see him as weak and desperate, and vulnerable. No woman views those qualities in a man as masculine. But like I said, to each his/her own. You'll find a chick that likes it.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I'm about to go through 2016 with nothing breh.

Last chick I messed with things ended around January and I haven't really talked to any other women :francis:

I'm a handsome breh and in shape too. More focused on finishing school and other goals though. A girl would be nice though, especially on a friday night :to:
POF??? Set up a profile with pics of you having fun in social settings & eat

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Stop trying to make people think the way you do. Different people have different codes of ethics. Do you. To me, I'd never respect a man that gives his body away to any woman but I was raised like that, I'd see him as an easy way to get whatever I can out of him, I'd see him as weak and desperate, and vulnerable. No woman views those qualities in a man as masculine. But like I said, to each his/her own. You'll find a chick that likes it.

What % of men have had or pursued casual sex? You're telling me that all women don't view any of these men as masculine?

Like you said, everybody is different. I'm not sure you can speak for the entirety of the female gender, considering a lot of women are choosing to have casual sex with these men.

I hope your married or are in a serious relationship, tho. Because if not, good luck meeting a man that's never had or pursued sex outside of a serious relationship.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What % of men have had or pursued casual sex? You're telling me that all women don't view any of these men as masculine?

Like you said, everybody is different. I'm not sure you can speak for the entirety of the female gender, considering a lot of women are choosing to have casual sex with these men.

I hope your married or are in a serious relationship, tho. Because if not, good luck meeting a man that's never had or pursued sex outside of a serious relationship.
I'm engaged to one, sir. They remind me of my father and are just my type. Would not want a different type of man for the world.

I'm breezy

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah B I'm good, ain't about that internet dating life. Plus most of them chicks on there got problems.
I have met some cool average chicks there, nerdy slim chicks, no ass no titties.

If you looking for IG models forget it then, if you just looking for an average chick, internet dating is the new wave, so many lonely women out here.

Current chick im talking to, met her on IG, very average in the face, but got a thick ass, got her own place & own car, all she wants is a bf, so many lonely women out here that get overlooked becuz they average

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Aint you the same chick who be up in the dealing with women thread having lesbian fantasies asking us for advice :stopitslime:

You don't even know how to attract/befriend a woman and you are one and you up here talking about what and what isn't masculine. Sit all the way down.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
I have met some cool average chicks there, nerdy slim chicks, no ass no titties.

If you looking for IG models forget it then, if you just looking for an average chick, internet dating is the new wave, so many lonely women out here.

Current chick im talking to, met her on IG, very average in the face, but got a thick ass, got her own place & own car, all she wants is a bf, so many lonely women out here that get overlooked becuz they average
Or you could just go to searches >>>>>>places and type in random colleges. Find a girl you like and fly them out to your city.