brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
When dudes say they are focusing on improving themselves, getting money, etc. they are basically saying they aren't feeling the chicks they can get in their current state, and are just gonna wait to see what they can pull after this period of self improvement.

It's a misnomer, because they technically do have the time to get casual sex and have it not interfere with their hustle, but the amount of effort that may need to be exerted to get what they really want may be more than what they feel like doing.

I understand what they really are saying versus the technicality of the words. My only objection is that regardless of your focus, you should continue to interact with the opposite sex, regardless if it's a sexual situation or not. You don't want to accomplish your goals and then when it's to put in work you don't know how to interact with women.

This is pretty much me right now, I've been just working on myself. Advancing in my career field and education. Working and going to school damn near full time. Finally on the cusp of buying my own car, then hopefully moving out of parents house after that.

I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't care or have time for sex because if I met the right chick I know damn well I would be fiending for it, I'm a man and I have urges. I personally am not interested in any casual sex at all. IMO there's too much risk involved for me to be going out here and smashing any chick I could get. :yeshrug: Unfortunately with a lot of these women out here, casual sex is all they're good for.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last summer I was popping, had a stable of 3 women, lost them all.:mjcry:

Im tryna cuff a thick ass sista for the winter, if shyt dont work out,its gonna be a cold winter:sadcam:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I could go for some casual sex on the reg...:ehh:

but every damn chick I meet always asks for some relationship... :beli:

Same here, every chick I meet wants to date with intentions of a serious relationship, with the exceptions of the fat girls who are down for whatever.

If I could get a nice 7/10 with a bubble, no lies, no games, no strings attached, I'd be winning.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is your definition of a real man

Since you asked. :yeshrug:

A man with morals.
A man with goals.
A man with standards.
A man with self respect.

I was raised by a man who was such a good father and husband, as soon as I started dating I ran to the closest thing to him.

I'm not mad at nikkas that just wanna fukk, but I don't respect them because they don't respect themselves. I've played a few, my homegirl got a car out of a nikka trynna fukk, got him to get it in her name and all. They're really good for a come-up cuz they don't possess the mental capacity of real men with insight. They're defo not good for more than that or relationships tho. You can front one for a relationship but you gotta make sure he tricking. They're pretty much just seen as easy licks and marks for a come-up by young women. I'm just telling you what I know being a woman and hanging with them.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Since you asked. :yeshrug:

A man with morals.
A man with goals.
A man with standards.
A man with self respect.

I was raised by a man who was such a good father and husband, as soon as I started dating I ran to the closest thing to him.

I'm not mad at nikkas that just wanna fukk, but I don't respect them because they don't respect themselves. I've played a few, my homegirl got a car out of a nikka trynna fukk, got him to get it in her name and all. They're really good for a come-up cuz they don't possess the mental capacity of real men with insight. They're defo not good for more than that or relationships tho. You can front one for a relationship but you gotta make sure he tricking. They're pretty much just seen as easy licks and marks for a come-up by young women. I'm just telling you what I know being a woman and hanging with them.
:ehh: I can agree with your list and if they fall for it thats on them:yeshrug: