brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aint you the same chick who be up in the dealing with women thread having lesbian fantasies asking us for advice :stopitslime:

You don't even know how to attract/befriend a woman and you are one and you up here talking about what and what isn't masculine. Sit all the way down.
I have PLENTY of female friends. Since you be watching my posts you'd see where I've stated that plenty of chicks have came on to me. This particular chick is a challenge.

And since you asked

3038zd4.png

She looks dead on Rihanna. I'm not the only person trynna get her time. But she giving a lot to me.
:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I have PLENTY of female friends. Since you be watching my posts you'd see where I've stated that plenty of chicks have came on to me. This particular chick is a challenge.

And since you asked

3038zd4.png

She looks dead on Rihanna. I'm not the only person trynna get her time. But she giving a lot to me.
:wow:

Get over yourself :pachaha:

Its a message board. Every body "watches" posts. The point is you as a woman don't have any right to what is masculine or naw just like I can't go around telling a woman shes not feminine. Not your lane. Being masculine is doing what you want when you want. If you are the type of dude to want to fukk everything moving and you do so thats masculinity :yeshrug: If you a nikka that wants to wear the chastity belt and thats your conviction that no one can shake you from thats masculinity. Not some arbitrary rules women make up :yeshrug:

Look at Prince. I think we can all agree he was plenty masculine and he wore blouses. own your persona thats masculinity. how fukk all to do with how many women you sleep with. thats just a by product.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
my talk game is :flabbynsick:
every girl that gives me attention ends up having a boyfriend:mjcry:
the ones that dont have a boyfriend curve me:mjcry:
I lose hope and stop trying:mjcry:
the ones that do like me I dont give them attention cuz they arent up to my standards looks wise:mjpls: ill never settle for less no matter what:mjcry:

Damn, I familiar with this all too well.