brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
my talk game is :flabbynsick:
every girl that gives me attention ends up having a boyfriend:mjcry:
the ones that dont have a boyfriend curve me:mjcry:
I lose hope and stop trying:mjcry:
the ones that do like me I dont give them attention cuz they arent up to my standards looks wise:mjpls: ill never settle for less no matter what:mjcry:
:therethere: It gets better breh.​

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Chasing women's a distraction,
A lot of you nikkas coulda been making 6 figures then the bytches woulda came to you, but you'd rather waste your time fukking these 6/10s. Running game and the like

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the quality women

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If I didn't have a girl, this would have been a real dry year for me. Between my work schedule for my new job and going through a process of moving, ain't been able to be out and about like that.

But I gotta girl so :ohwelp:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Chasing women's a distraction,
A lot of you nikkas coulda been making 6 figures then the bytches woulda came to you, but you'd rather waste your time fukking these 6/10s. Running game and the like

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the quality women
Nah.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm afraid to get on the scale... because 5'9 is average and if it turns out I'm less:to: I know I'm in that range just because I've met a lot of rappers who are that height but I'd rather not know.

get laser eye surgery that shyt is:ohlawd:
p*ssy does not define my existence... I have time sure but It's not a priority even if I was out and about...While I was in college I made it a priority and ended up almost becoming an alcoholic and I knew I hit rockbottom when some dudes jumped me. You can't go to the club and not drink especially with the wackass music they have in student clubs bars.

Sure I could have banged some below average chicks... but I can't do that with my ego it's not even about other people.... I'd rather get no p*ssy than approach women I'm not very attracted unless they jump on me, it's not worth the risk I'd rather get an sfd from a 9 or 10 than a 5 at least I can reminisce on that.

I feel like I can only go for random females because if they are within your social circle they'll talk to their GFs about your performance or endowment and it will get back to you and your peeps.

I would love to get some action soon though (edit) 2008 was the last time I got my dikk wet
I want the laser surgery but I need some stacks. And for the bolded if you go outside your social circle, vetting/doing your homework gets harder. But you right, do within your circle you gotta think about her telling on you cause you ain't 11 inches and making her cum three times in 30 minutes :francis:

shyt hard out here

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
But you right, do within your circle you gotta think about her telling on you cause you ain't 11 inches and making her cum three times in 30 minutes :francis:

shyt hard out here

I used to have that fear, and with young chicks (16-22) it's a valid concern. However, most adults respect privacy and would not put you out there like that.

And if she does you can tell everybody how wack her pu**y is or that her head game is bogus. Two can play that game.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I used to have that fear, and with young chicks (16-22) it's a valid concern. However, most adults respect privacy and would not put you out there like that.

And if she does you can tell everybody how wack her pu**y is or that her head game is bogus. Two can play that game.
I'm not that vengeful but true :lolbron:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikkas too busy to get p*ssy but got time to fukk off on the coli all day :mjlol:

Plus y'all prolly beating all the skin off ya shyt
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Coli%20Logo.svg

:laff: