brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Daps
Get over yourself :pachaha:

Its a message board. Every body "watches" posts. The point is you as a woman don't have any right to what is masculine or naw just like I can't go around telling a woman shes not feminine. Not your lane. Being masculine is doing what you want when you want. If you are the type of dude to want to fukk everything moving and you do so thats masculinity :yeshrug: If you a nikka that wants to wear the chastity belt and thats your conviction that no one can shake you from thats masculinity. Not some arbitrary rules women make up :yeshrug:

Look at Prince. I think we can all agree he was plenty masculine and he wore blouses. own your persona thats masculinity. how fukk all to do with how many women you sleep with. thats just a by product.

Well said. (wish I could rep you)

Just to be clear everyone still has to understand that for every action they take they are consequences, but as long as you understand that & continue to live your life how you feel it & stay true to yourself then no one has the right to attempt to take away/define your masculinity.

Daps
nikkas really out here on hype like they not dealing with 2016 women. The game has never been easier to win:scust:.

The real test is how many of ya'll not sharing that girl on rotation:sas2:
I read that article about that dude who was found guilty of sexual:francis: assault even though the drunk chick consented

that would have been easy game but it's illegal

Daps
Paragraphs of self-ether coming;

Pros:
Solid sense of humor
Common sense
Considerate (though to a fault)
No long list of exes/hoes*
I prefer listening over talking
Honest*
Talented* (or at least been hyped as such)
Face is probably a 7...I rep #UglyGang on here cause I FEEL ugly but truth be told I don't look crazy in the face

Cons
5'9" (doctor's scale be hating on nikkas worldwide but I know I'm #NineSquad :birdman:
Body is like a 5. Small but not cut.
Glasses
Light-skinned (no its not an advantage)
Young/unassuming face. Still "cute" never been "fine"
No tattoos and never will
Too cheap to be a get fly ass nikka
Clubs/parties are not my scene
Don't smoke, hardly drink
No spot of my own even if I did smoke/drink so no "easy ratchets"
No long list of exes/hoes* so no social proof or proof of slinging dikk
Honest* we know honesty gets most dudes nowhere
No job (this will change within the month)
Overthinking ass nikka
Lack of quick wit. More than enough instances of "she liked me :francis:" when it was too late
Too boring/predictable. Eat what I like and that's it. No roller coasters. No gambling. Not a speedy/aggressive driver. Not poking my chest out for little shyt.
More interested in doing what I wanna do than laying up all the time.

In short, I got work to do and females ain't on the priority list. I need to build instead of searching for p*ssy that I'd be embarrassed of or would get me in trouble. Make a thread next year talking bout "So this girl texted me she's 6 weeks brehs"

The path fin to be long and chilly but it must be taken :wow:
I'm afraid to get on the scale... because 5'9 is average and if it turns out I'm less:to: I know I'm in that range just because I've met a lot of rappers who are that height but I'd rather not know.

get laser eye surgery that shyt is:ohlawd:
p*ssy does not define my existence... I have time sure but It's not a priority even if I was out and about...While I was in college I made it a priority and ended up almost becoming an alcoholic and I knew I hit rockbottom when some dudes jumped me. You can't go to the club and not drink especially with the wackass music they have in student clubs bars.

Sure I could have banged some below average chicks... but I can't do that with my ego it's not even about other people.... I'd rather get no p*ssy than approach women I'm not very attracted unless they jump on me, it's not worth the risk I'd rather get an sfd from a 9 or 10 than a 5 at least I can reminisce on that.

I feel like I can only go for random females because if they are within your social circle they'll talk to their GFs about your performance or endowment and it will get back to you and your peeps.

I would love to get some action soon though (edit) 2008 was the last time I got my dikk wet

Last edited:
Daps
i couldn't agree more. the reason why most people aren't successful is really because of:

1. Bad prioritization
2. lack of time
3. poor judgement
4. motivation

most people have the bolded part of ur post all twisted. they'll tell you "nah, family comes first". sadly, what these people dont understand is, without money, u cant really guarantee the safety or continued supply of food and shelter for ur loved ones. there's only so much "love" can do if the house ur family lives in gets flooded or destroyed by a natural disaster.
I refuse to start a family without being rich

IDC I "die alone"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Get over yourself :pachaha:

Its a message board. Every body "watches" posts. The point is you as a woman don't have any right to what is masculine or naw just like I can't go around telling a woman shes not feminine. Not your lane. Being masculine is doing what you want when you want. If you are the type of dude to want to fukk everything moving and you do so thats masculinity :yeshrug: If you a nikka that wants to wear the chastity belt and thats your conviction that no one can shake you from thats masculinity. Not some arbitrary rules women make up :yeshrug:

Look at Prince. I think we can all agree he was plenty masculine and he wore blouses. own your persona thats masculinity. how fukk all to do with how many women you sleep with. thats just a by product.
Post of the whole thread.

Daps
Getting 0 p*ssy is not a selling point as even a struggle a rapper so I have to work on that:troll:

Also I define masculinity by the number of dudes you've koed ( or TKOed, UD):dame:not by the hoes you've fukked:manny: if we were judging it like that.

Never actually tried the online shyt is it still frowned upon:flabbynsick:?

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
These dudes just cant get women. Period.

Hell. If you out yourself out there and take care of yourself p*ssy gonna find you.
Exactly. if they can't get girls without being A B and C I doubt they'll be able to get girls with it. There are plenty of guys without those things who do.

I know fat, ugly, broke dudes who have decent looking girls on lock.

In my world there's no such thing as not having girls. They're attracted to me no matter what I have going on. It hurts my brain to think about how not getting girls is even possible.

I remember being a young cat with no game and just flirting with ugly girls who didn't make me nervous. Lol a nikka built his game up. Brick by brick until I was able to pull girls I actually thought were beautiful. As an adult I'm comfortable around all women so they fukk with me.

To keep it a stack, I'm over the game man. I really want to find a girl I can trust and see what happens. But I've been in the game so long I feel like I cannot stop flirting with hoes. Girls I meet always just want to fukk ASAP.

I don't trust pretty ass girls either. I flirt with a lot women in relationships. I know if I pushed the issue I could fukk. shyt has made me paranoid. Three girls I dated had BF's when I met them.

A few days ago a girl told me she kind of has a BF. She basically told me she'd fukk me but she's got a man. I speak fluent ho. So I know what she meant when she said that.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
How do you have zero females, I'm in a relationship and I had a few hoes throw p*ssy at me. Yall buggin out :jbhmm:

I can pull a cute chick with minimal body if I sell the dream, and I could pull a fat chick being straight up.

But at this point, i'm just focused on a woman that I could truly be in a serious relationship with and it's difficult finding that girl.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other things taking priority right now. Such as trying to secure a raise, get my car fixed and staying on top of shyt at work since my department got cut in half in the past few months. Fact of the matter is, I am not where I want to be in life, and a random sexual conquest or two won't change that. Me getting my pockets right and so on will.

Now, if I'm out and about and shyt happens to where I end up cuffing, then it might improve my mental/emotional state but I'm not that fukked up about it right now. I can barely find time/energy/money to visit my folks back home, so me prowling for a female just ain't on my to-do list at the moment.

Besides, I'm a firm believer of things happening when they happen. All you can do is be ready when it comes.
Real spit.