brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This ain't really the place to have that discussion. Yes, I am depressed, but does it really matter? Me sharing anything about myself on here just gives y'all somebody to pick on and make fun of. I'm not finna do that to myself for y'all's amusement

Do you workout and hit the gym

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not that. We get way more horny than yall
Doubt it. Y'all are just able to express it more. Testosterone is the main hormone associated with sex drive, men have way more on average during puberty but I still don't believe y'all are hornier in general man by woman. Societal roles play a huge part.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I couldn't imagine being a male and having sex on my mind 24/7. I like to lie to myself and think that it isn't THAT important to y'all but it really is.

What a depressing way to live life. Neglecting yourself and responsibilities for someone who doesn't even really care about you..just so you can experience 15 seconds?

Men logic is so damn cute :russ:
Its all about rearranging guts and moving on:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjcry: Don't feel that way brehski

Was in a relationship and when it broke up because she wanted to ride the cock carousel I was like why even bother if a bytch is just gonna either cheat or leave you. Why waste your time even looking?... :yeshrug: Just facts now... Im about my money and being at peace I got no time for any female's bullshyt real talk.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Was in a relationship and when it broke up because she wanted to ride the cock carousel I was like why even bother if a bytch is just gonna either cheat or leave you. Why waste your time even looking?... :yeshrug: Just facts now... Im about my money and being at peace I got no time for any female's bullshyt real talk.

Excuses there is always time