Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This.

I wish all these nikkas would stop with the "too nice" shyt and just charge it to looks or attractiveness and call it a day :manny:

It don't matter how nice you are to a girl as long as long as you look good enough to her she will still fukk you

:rudy: stop it breh. You can be an attractive and successful black man with a powerful hairline, and black women will still kick you to the curb for a bum ass nikka with no job fresh outta the pen.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres too much going on here. :snoop: Theres nothing special about white women. Their food tastes like shyt and they become emotional wrecks after a couple years that need to be consoled and are needy about everything. Bitches will turn on you quick once that honeymoon is over and then you'll realize why cac men body them at alarming rates.

:dead::whoo::leon:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Rusty Kuntz to her 12 yo Nephew:

Be nice to the girls in your class so they'll like you :myman: Buy them stuff :blessed:

Rusty Kuntz to her 18 yo nephew:
Wrong.

Me: "Da fukk you talking about some girl "likes" you? Tell her she better like those homework assignments :birdman:

Maybe I should tell your parents some little girl is asking you to be her boyfriend..." :usure:

Nephew: :merchant: "Nah, that's okay... I don't like her anyway..."

My sister and brother-in-law don't play.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When we gonna admit that white women are just overall a superior brand of female?

When did you become part of the c00n squad. :why: :snoop: Theres something to be said for black men that are cac cultured meaning you primarly grew up or spent your impressionable years around whites. Plays a big part in the preference for white women.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
When did you become part of the c00n squad. :why: :snoop: Theres something to be said for black men that are cac cultured meaning you primarly grew up or spent your impressionable years around whites. Plays a big part in the preference for white women.

lol he is :troll: or he better be :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

how do you hang out in TC and believe he's serious:heh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The way I see it all races of people use interracial dating as their way to escape the issues they face in their own communities. Black men may resort to white women. White Men may resort to Asian women. Black women may resort to white men, White women may resort to black men. It's all the same when you look at it. People generally think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, it's a natural tendency. That's also why people tend to switch up when they date other races which really makes it seem like it's perfect being with a different race but it really is not. The same difficulties and conflicts will eventually arise again if the people in the relationship are not together for the right reasons and dating another race isn't going to change that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The way I see it all races of people use interracial dating as their way to escape the issues they face in their own communities. Black men may resort to white women. White Men may resort to Asian women. Black women may resort to white men, White women may resort to black men. It's all the same when you look at it. People generally think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, it's a natural tendency. That's also why people tend to switch up when they date other races which really makes it seem like it's perfect being with a different race but it really is not. The same difficulties and conflicts will eventually arise again if the people in the relationship are not together for the right reasons and dating another race isn't going to change that.

Then theres people who are just magnets for international p*ssy, n dont fight it. :win:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:ohhh: so you're saying it's not all black women's fault?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What numbers breh? In any given city, there are potentially tens of thousands of single black women. If you can't find even a single one that like you, then the problem is you :ufdup:

Maybe if you're living in sweet yellow corn alabama where the population is 1400 and you're own of only 4 black families in town. Other than that, naw nikka. There's plenty of women out there. Like I said, the problem is these nikkas are upset these hoes are exercising their right not to date them.

:comeon: there is no convincing you.

So upwardly mobile black men should settle for the first black woman that will let him have sex? What about actually finding a long term partner? A lot more factors in.

When you dwindle down the numbers you have to take away

1. Location/Lifestyle/Social- aka how likely you are to meet women in your daily routine
2. Personal preference- weight, weave, attitude, etc.
3. Compatibility- do your personalities even match?
4. Single Women/Women with other engagements- such as demaning careers or children. Are you a man that can deal with a woman who's dealing with that? Especially a black woman?
5. THEN.... are you attractive to her?

That "PLENTY OF WOMEN" becomes hundreds, if not less, real quick.

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
damn u nikkas need to take a break youre probably the only people who think of this shyt, yall keep pondering on all these scenarios just wiggin out for no reason, every race has trashy women bottom line its been going on for generations, just when you find the right one do her good and hold on to her, youll know when you find her the connection will be electric, keep her on her toes and never get comfortable that makes the relationship so much better, everytime i kiss my girl it feels like its the first time it dont get old, thats the one you want to hold on to