Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think the idea that black women only mess with thugs and gangsters is laughable.

More of them do than other races due to the environment they are usually brought up in, true, but to speak so generally about our women is humorous to me. Especially considering the fact that I personally know plenty of quality black women who can't stand that ignorant thug shyt...I've even had sex with some.

I think some of you should just admit that you secretly hate black women and want to find any reason possible to justify abandoning them for crusty beckies and "feisty" latinas.

Being so general about things is dangerous. You're doing to our people the exact same thing white people do to us. Then again, I'm confident that the majority of you guys aren't really black unless proof pics show otherwise.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

Not if you're black. You can have all those things, but if you date a black women she'll ignore it to be with the dude who got 8 felonies and can't hold a steady job.

:leostare:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think the idea that black women only mess with thugs and gangsters is laughable.

More of them do than other races due to the environment they are usually brought up in, true, but to speak so generally about our women is humorous to me. Especially considering the fact that I personally know plenty of quality black women who can't stand that ignorant thug shyt...I've even had sex with some.

I think some of you should just admit that you secretly hate black women and want to find any reason possible to justify abandoning them for crusty beckies and "feisty" latinas.

Being so general about things is dangerous. You're doing to our people the exact same thing white people do to us. Then again, I'm confident that the majority of you guys aren't really black unless proof pics show otherwise.

I've been saying it since :hamster:. Most these dudes are cacs.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ thinking a woman should shave her legs and wanting to be
the head of household being used as some way to demonize these guys.
Some of these pictures were pretty weak to be honest.