Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
its rare that a woman would switch on a man. Normally woman give off ratchet vibes from the door. Clothing, music, friends, household etc, but yet dudes throw on that :cape: and wanna save them anyway.

You're right, back in the day a breh got caught up. These days no more.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure I got the point of the thread? :why:

The thing is, most of the black men complaining about their dating situation arent nerds or on the far edges of society such as goths, etc. They're fukked in the dating game simply due to the fact they are black... and there is no way around that due to the small upwardly mobile black population to begin with BEFORE you have to weed out personal preference (I.E. weave weight attitude) and personality matches.

White nerds are complaining, yet have no excuses. Their white in America! :heh: We just saw last week that their women will date terrorists before neegas. All they have to do is not be socially awkard and they will get an attractive woman faster than any upwardly moble minority male... simply BECAUSE their white. The numbers roll in their favor.

Once again, apples to oranges here :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
not to objectify but women are like wild stallions.....
you gotta know how to rope and ride them into submission.
it's the cats with the short ropes that complain..
:obama:

a0yqua.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
not really see these "good black dudes" that constantly get ignored, end up dating beckies and asians, and marrying them. thats the thing while tehse cacs you posted end up being virgins and losers because they are fake nice guys.

these good black man give up on black woman and go where they are appreciative.

Diary of a Tired Black Man - The Movie - Main "Tired Black Man" Discussion Group

while a nice guy cac will lament on the internet how women are only going after losers and how hes a nice guy bla bla bla

a good black man continues building then becky sees the potential in him

So lemme get this straight the "good black dudes" that get overlooked are actually good, quality men who are ignored despite all of their incredible qualities.

But the "good white dudes" that get overlooked are really corny and lame and that's why they can't get a broad?

:russ:

Their right, I have no problem with that. You must have never had a woman switch it up on you :aicmon:

Oh I forgot ****** around here working at Breh and Associates making 6 figures, with 6 dimes, and a 6 series.... or something like that...

Personally, no. The broads I get with always treat me well. Here's pictures of some of em

25zgkfp.jpg

14xglk1.jpg

Resampled_2012-06-14_15-46-34_320_zpsa8953c69.jpeg

Resampled_2012-06-16_16-48-21_145_zps8ccd1016.jpeg

And since you brought it up, I actually do make 6 figures :leon:

oifwhf.jpg

I don't own a 6 series though :to:

at least not yet :youngsabo:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Prolific thread. These white men are the equivalent of the black coli men that constantly complain about black women only liking bad boys. Also, there are so many excuses...

Bu...but...but. But NOTHING :stopitslime:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So lemme get this straight the "good black dudes" that get overlooked are actually good, quality men who are ignored despite all of their incredible qualities.

But the "good white dudes" that get overlooked are really corny and lame and that's why they can't get a broad?

:russ:

Personally, no. The broads I get with always treat me well. Here's pictures of some of em

25zgkfp.jpg

14xglk1.jpg

Resampled_2012-06-14_15-46-34_320_zpsa8953c69.jpeg

Resampled_2012-06-16_16-48-21_145_zps8ccd1016.jpeg

And since you brought it up, I actually do make 6 figures :leon:

oifwhf.jpg

I don't own a 6 series though :to:

at least not yet :youngsabo:

:ehh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:heh: @ this emotional ass nikka actually taking time out of his day to dig up all these posts and compile a thread about it just to get the praise of black women :deadrose:

Some nikkas just don't like black women breh get over it :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not sure I got the point of the thread? :why:

The thing is, most of the black men complaining about their dating situation arent nerds or on the far edges of society such as goths, etc. They're fukked in the dating game simply due to the fact they are black... and there is no way around that due to the small upwardly mobile black population to begin with BEFORE you have to weed out personal preference (I.E. weave weight attitude) and personality matches.

White nerds are complaining, yet have no excuses. Their white in America! :heh: We just saw last week that their women will date terrorists before neegas. All they have to do is not be socially awkard and they will get an attractive woman faster than any upwardly moble minority male... simply BECAUSE their white. The numbers roll in their favor.

Once again, apples to oranges here :stopitslime:

The point of this thread that the black dudes complaining about black women ignoring good dudes and only wanting thugs are the black version of these white dudes complaining about white women ignoring good dudes and only wanting bad boys.

At the end of the day, both these groups are just angry that the women that they want are exercising the right to not date them. And instead of fixing themselves and realizing maybe the problem is them, they blame the women for not being intelligent enough to realize how incredible they are in all their mediocrity.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is that white women like bad guys, but black women like guys even worse than the type of men white women like. White women just like casual jerks, but black women like men who err on the side of illegality.

White women also like terrorists, murderers, serial killers and bombers. The young Boston bomber already got fan fics and a groupie tumblr page and I bet it wasn't a black chick that made them.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
80% of women want 20% of men. As a man, if you fit into that 20%, life is lovely for you. Thugs, gangsters, ballers, actual ballers (athletes), pretty boys, exciting men, swagged out types, 6"6 IT six figure earning types on the Coli :jawalrus: Most dudes lie in the other 80%. At the end of the day, everybody will meet someone. All the chips will fall as they may eventually. Its just alot of those 80% men become bitter because they had to wait years to find that woman while the 20% men were running through them. Studies say the average man has 7 sexual partners in his life....thats cuz the 80% knocked down 4 broads while the 20% had 30 :wow: