Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Prolific thread. These white men are the equivalent of the black coli men that constantly complain about black women only liking bad boys. Also, there are so many excuses...

Bu...but...but. But NOTHING :stopitslime:

nikkas in here actually said the white dudes get overlooked because they're obviously corny. But the nikkas? They get overlooked despite how swagged out they really are.

6 figures? Check
6'6? Check
800 credit score? Check
Ivy League grad? Check
6 pack? Check

But somehow, black are like "Oh hell naw! I need a nikka fresh outta prison who'll beat on me, give me an STD, ruin my credit, get me pregnant, then leave me to fend for myself :noah:"

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh: @ this emotional ass nikka actually taking time out of his day to dig up all these posts and compile a thread about it just to get the praise of black women :deadrose:

Some nikkas just don't like black women breh get over it :manny:

Truth be told, I'm kinda drunk right now so I decided to make a thread :ehh:

But you right breh, on the inside I'm emotional and upset that the y'all pickin on my beautiful black queens :to:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White women also like terrorists, murderers, serial killers and bombers. The young Boston bomber already got fan fics and a groupie tumblr page and I bet it wasn't a black chick that made them.

so can we dead the collective "white women do it too" :ld:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Rusty Kuntz to her 12 yo Nephew:

Be nice to the girls in your class so they'll like you :myman: Buy them stuff :blessed:

Rusty Kuntz to her 18 yo nephew:

Guys that crow about how "nice" they are aren't nice, they just think saying that shyt will get them some drawls, then they get mad when it doesn't work :pachaha:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point of this thread that the black dudes complaining about black women ignoring good dudes and only wanting thugs are the black version of these white dudes complaining about white women ignoring good dudes and only wanting bad boys.

At the end of the day, both these groups are just angry that the women that they want are exercising the right to not date them. And instead of fixing themselves and realizing maybe the problem is them, they blame the women for not being intelligent enough to realize how incredible they are in all their mediocrity.

True, but you aren't factoring in the numbers factor at all.

Black men complain as much as those white boys, I concur, but what they (even myself) suffer from is largely a NUMBERS GAME. Especially if you want to date a woman of color. There is nothing wrong with the majority of black men who are bytching, they are just getting phucked by the numbers and there is nothing they can do about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women arent ignoring these losers becasue theyre too nice there ignoring em because theyre ugly

Women will put up with a lot of bs if you won the genetic lottery:mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle got receipts. Waits for the rest of these 6 figures coli nikkas who pull dimes and ride foreign, to reveal theirs....lol

:whoa: chill breh. I don't want nikkas to post their 7 figure salaries, bugatti's, and harem of dimes. It's too early on the week to give the rest of us low self of steam :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
@bdizzle got receipts. Waits for the rest of these 6 figures coli nikkas who pull dimes and ride foreign, to reveal theirs....lol

:whoa: chill breh. I don't want nikkas to post their 7 figure salaries, bugatti's, and harem of dimes. It's too early on the week to give the rest of us low self of steam :to:

Aye Bdizzle let me hold $200 :myman:

I know you got it :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
True, but you aren't factoring in the numbers factor at all.

Black men complain as much as those white boys, I concur, but what they (even myself) suffer from is largely a NUMBERS GAME. Especially if you want to date a woman of color. There is nothing wrong with the majority of black men who are bytching, they are just getting phucked by the numbers and there is nothing they can do about it.

What numbers breh? In any given city, there are potentially tens of thousands of single black women. If you can't find even a single one that like you, then the problem is you :ufdup:

Maybe if you're living in sweet yellow corn alabama where the population is 1400 and you're own of only 4 black families in town. Other than that, naw nikka. There's plenty of women out there. Like I said, the problem is these nikkas are upset these hoes are exercising their right not to date them.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
FreedS[ohh]lave;4011414 said:
White women arent ignoring these losers becasue theyre too nice there ignoring em because theyre ugly

Women will put up with a lot of bs if you won the genetic lottery:mjpls:
This.

I wish all these nikkas would stop with the "too nice" shyt and just charge it to looks or attractiveness and call it a day :manny:

It don't matter how nice you are to a girl as long as you look good enough to her she will still fukk you