Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Can't the same thing be said for the "good black dude" that constantly gets ignored by the women he's trying to get at? Is it possible these good dudes really aren't that good but they're just as lame and corny as the white cats I posted :leon:

I just posted 30+ cats saying white women love the bad boys and douchebags too. Are all these cats lying, or do you understand their women better than they do :nonikkas:?

My point is that white women like bad guys, but black women like guys even worse than the type of men white women like. White women just like casual jerks, but black women like men who err on the side of illegality.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It is funny how you can ignore women and they're more into you, but showing you're interested gets you the "stank" eye.

It only gets you the stink eye if they don't like you. You just told on yaself breh :pachaha:

You think these broads is giving nikkas they actually like no play? The biggest problem most men have (black and white) is that you're upset the women you want are exercising their option not to fukk with you :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My point is that white women like bad guys, but black women like guys even worse than the type of men white women like. White women just like casual jerks, but black women like men who err on the side of illegality.

Are you sure about that breh? There's about 30 million black people in this country. 16m of which are females. You're saying that most of em are only attracted to men who lead a life of crime?

Is it possible that the reason nikkas like you aren't getting picked is because you're socially retarded, overweight, have the personality of a deceased bullfrog, and just not a decent human being to be around?

Or are you saying a black women would rather date a drug dealer making 300k than a professional making 300k??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
real nice guys are not even like these pathetic azz losers, real nice people of both genders arent looking for payment for something they did.

these dikkless simps dont care that a a$$hole is beating up a chick and shes crying on their shoulder. they are mad that a$$hole beating up that chick can get that puzzy when he wants, and her heart tingles for him.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you sure about that breh? There's about 30 million black people in this country. 16m of which are females. You're saying that most of em are only attracted to men who lead a life of crime?

Is it possible that the reason nikkas like you aren't getting picked is because you're socially retarded, overweight, have the personality of a retarded bullfrog, and just not a decent human being to be around?

Or are you saying a black women would rather date a drug dealer making 300k than a professional making 300k??

You think like a high school freshman

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Theres too much going on here. :snoop: Theres nothing special about white women. Their food tastes like shyt and they become emotional wrecks after a couple years that need to be consoled and are needy about everything. bytches will turn on you quick once that honeymoon is over and then you'll realize why cac men body them at alarming rates.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Is it possible that the reason nikkas like you aren't getting picked is because you're socially retarded, overweight, have the personality of a deceased bullfrog, and just not a decent human being to be around?

The latter. They just eventually settle for the professionals in later age because they realize it's not practical to be with the drug dealer.

And leave me out of this. You ought to realize I exaggerate a lot of things I say about myself for comedic effect. I'm not as socially retarded as I claim to be on here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can't the same thing be said for the "good black dude" that constantly gets ignored by the women he's trying to get at? Is it possible these good dudes really aren't that good but they're just as lame and corny as the white cats I posted :leon:

I just posted 30+ cats saying white women love the bad boys and douchebags too. Are all these cats lying, or do you understand their women better than they do :nonikkas:?

not really see these "good black dudes" that constantly get ignored, end up dating beckies and asians, and marrying them. thats the thing while tehse cacs you posted end up being virgins and losers because they are fake nice guys.

these good black man give up on black woman and go where they are appreciative.

Diary of a Tired Black Man - The Movie - Main "Tired Black Man" Discussion Group

while a nice guy cac will lament on the internet how women are only going after losers and how hes a nice guy bla bla bla

a good black man continues building then becky sees the potential in him

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
man listen, its just a excuse for them to bytch about something. So they push the whole Black women angle. At the end of the day, they should be happy that some women expose what type of mindset they have instead of them finding out for themselves.

If any woman wants a man that aint shyt, then most of the time they aint shyt themselvea and yet yall still try to play the save them game and when yall lose yall wanna cry foul. Nice guys dont finish last, suckers do.

Let that be a lesson to these men that wanna cry over spilled milk

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It only gets you the stink eye if they don't like you. You just told on yaself breh :pachaha:

You think these broads is giving nikkas they actually like no play? The biggest problem most men have (black and white) is that you're upset the women you want are exercising their option not to fukk with you :to:

Their right, I have no problem with that. You must have never had a woman switch it up on you :aicmon:

Oh I forgot ****** around here working at Breh and Associates making 6 figures, with 6 dimes, and a 6 series.... or something like that...

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

:heh: wow, white man done conditioned you pretty damn good.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I wish people would stop posting my posts I made in my previous gimmicks. I didn't even post in grey back then. Ya I'm saddened by this shyt.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Their right, I have no problem with that. You must have never had a woman switch it up on you :aicmon:

Oh I forgot ****** around here working at Breh and Associates making 6 figures, with 6 dimes, and a 6 series.... or something like that...

its rare that a woman would switch on a man. Normally woman give off ratchet vibes from the door. Clothing, music, friends, household etc, but yet dudes throw on that :cape: and wanna save them anyway.