Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why the fukk is religion so scary :wtf:
I just wanna have fun and still have fun after I die, is that too hard :sadcam:

Because it's a control mechanism. Always has been. My chick is a Christian and it's annoying as fukk. She asked me if I believed God is the one who wakes me up in the morning. I told her hell no, that'd be the alarm clock.

:pachaha: I don't give 2 fukks about religion personally.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He doesn't send anyone to hell, everyone has free will, free choice to believe or not believe.

The same right now if oyu go and murder someone and get sent to jail for the rest of your physial life, is it your mom or dad who sent you jail? You decide what you want to do with your life,

:comeon:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
2manyFCKNrappers said:
i'm getting the feeling you're trying to school me about the validity of christianity.

No. That isn't my intent so I pretty much stopped reading after this sentence. I have no interest in debating theology. This is what I stated:
Dafunkdoc_Unlimited said:
Those calling it a book of 'fairy tales' are very ignorant of what it actually is. Those who follow it's teachings without understanding it's historical significance are also very ignorant of what it actually is.

I'm not talking about Christianity, but all the literature of the Bible. Especially the Hebrew Bible.​

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
For the most part, I think God is a concept embraced by those who require a sense of purpose. If they feel they're being watched over or that they'll go to heaven when they die, it helps them cope with life.

For the rest, I think it's a tool used by non-believers to manipulate those mentioned above.

If you really think about it though, nobody really knows, including the faithful. Which makes religion one huge front. What type of god would make faith (believing in something you're not really sure about nor can ever be sure about) a virtue and then punish those who don't just accept something because some antiquated religious text said so? Think about it logically. Religion is manmade and the men who made it called blind trust praiseworthy and rewarding so they could maintain their power over those who believed.

You have no idea what faith is for a christian anyway. It is a relationship with God. Their faith is manifested and his existence reaffirmed through said relationship. So to a person of faith God is very real bc they feel his presence in their everyday life. Knowledge of God and faith in God is not the same. But carry on with your diatribe of something you have no understanding of.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Like I don't believe in it..but if it were to exist..I wouldn't give a fukk..I've suffered more mentally from my condition than hell can ever make me suffer..burning in flames forever ain't shyt cuz Im so strong mentally that I can overcome those obstacles..

That's exactly how I feel, except mentally I am not strong but I am working on it. I live in hell in my own damn head, burning in some eternal damnation seems like relief to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many Christians who claim to be Christians aren't Christians. When I was in politics, I learned this first hand. Also you learn about false Prophets in the Bible as well other types. Even the phony new Jews are a part of Revelation as a part of Satan's synagogue.

Who are these new Jews you are speaking about? I'm asking because Black Israelites use this quote because they believe they are the real jews.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have no idea what faith is for a christian anyway. It is a relationship with God. Their faith is manifested and his existence reaffirmed through said relationship. So to a person of faith God is very real bc they feel his presence in their everyday life. Knowledge of God and faith in God is not the same. But carry on with your diatribe of something you have no understanding of.

That's what we call delusion, my friend.

A strong belief in something that causes you to misconstrue mundane realities and emotional feelings as proof of whatever divine belief system you possess. It's never anything you can explain with logic either because it requires indeterminate qualities like "spirituality" or "faith" and the ones who don't accept it are "blind".

l would actually prefer it if God did exist and was actually loving. But just because I'd like something doesn't make it true. Just because I was taught something doesn't make it true. Just because something is in an old book doesn't make it true. Just because I feel euphoric about some fictional being it doesn't make them real. Just because I feel life had to have been designed or created doesn't mean it was. Just because I wish there was life after death doesn't mean there is.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
btw in before all the atheists come in

But How God going to send you to hell when you didn't ask to be born in the first place? And what if your dealt a shytty hand? you might be forced to do some fukked up shyt. BTW I believe in reincarnation all that heaven and hell shyt kinda crazy(lol like reincarnation isnt)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That's what we call delusion, my friend.

A strong belief in something that causes you to misconstrue mundane realities and emotional feelings as proof of whatever divine belief system you possess. It's never anything you can explain with logic either because it requires indeterminate qualities like "spirituality" or "faith" and the ones who don't accept it are "blind".

l would actually prefer it if God did exist and was actually loving. But just because I'd like something doesn't make it true. Just because I was taught something doesn't make it true. Just because something is in an old book doesn't make it true. Just because I feel euphoric about some fictional being it doesn't make them real. Just because I feel life had to have been designed or created doesn't mean it was. Just because I wish there was life after death doesn't mean there is.

Them truth bombs right there. I used to pray for that shyt all the time, but like you said in order to believe in a divine deity that created everything, you have to faith, which truly is the absence of logic. You can't logically prove that there is a god, it's just blind faith. I mean homosexuality was considered a mental illness, why what about believing in something completely imaginary and unprovable not considered a mental illness as well (not trying to cause trouble, it's always been a question I've had in my mind)?

But How God going to send you to hell when you didn't ask to be born in the first place? And what if your dealt a shytty hand? you might be forced to do some fukked up shyt. BTW I believe in reincarnation all that heaven and hell shyt kinda crazy(lol like reincarnation isnt)

That's what I'm saying. Like shouldn't God know that, didn't he create us and put us in these situations? And if he was such a loving God why would he let us suffer? Just sitting there up in the clouds not doing shyt.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Like I don't believe in it..but if it were to exist..I wouldn't give a fukk..I've suffered more mentally from my condition than hell can ever make me suffer..burning in flames forever ain't shyt cuz Im so strong mentally that I can overcome those obstacles..
:childplease: Somebody has a little too much confidence in themselves...

But if I KNEW I was going to Hell, well, the rest of my life would be super :demonic:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who are these new Jews you are speaking about? I'm asking because Black Israelites use this quote because they believe they are the real jews.
Those are Khazars. They aren't original Jews or are they part of the tribe. Now, as for the Black Isrealites, I don't know enough about it to give it anything credible.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Them truth bombs right there. I used to pray for that shyt all the time, but like you said in order to believe in a divine deity that created everything, you have to faith, which truly is the absence of logic. You can't logically prove that there is a god, it's just blind faith. I mean homosexuality was considered a mental illness, why what about believing in something completely imaginary and unprovable not considered a mental illness as well (not trying to cause trouble, it's always been a question I've had in my mind)?

That's what I'm saying. Like shouldn't God know that, didn't he create us and put us in these situations? And if he was such a loving God why would he let us suffer? Just sitting there up in the clouds not doing shyt.

Why are you questioning God. There is most certainly a GOD, but GOD is so above you, that you don't even matter. Do you cry when ants die? Do you hesitate when you kill a bug? no you don't give a shyt you just kill it. Well that's what you are to GOD. Now I'm not talking about God in the religious sense(thats the God that makes people feel comfortable) God cares about people as a species, but he don't give a shyt about you personally. Why would he? You think this is the only planet with life in the entire universe(Astronomers estimate there are over a 100 BILLION EARTH LIKE PLANETS in the universe) Do you want sympathy ant? You want God to acquiesce to you because your life is shytty?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

God: Okay here's how it goes. You will be born into a world full of of sickness, suffering, and death. If you make it past being a child, you'll be taught something about me. Depending on where you were born, you could be taught that there's three of me or one of me or billions of me. There are different penalties for disobeying me but grand rewards for following me. No matter what you're taught about me, chances are it will be taught with absolute conviction. I won't appear to you personally (if I do, seek immediate medical attention) but you have creation, flawed as it may be, to prove I'm real. For everything good I take full responsibility. For everything bad, I blame the free will I gave you. Remember that you are lowly sinners and I am awesome so be grateful. And don't have sex the wrong way.