☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1.Asking questions is simply a way of finding answers. Those are in the form of questions so you can look into them yourself and see how that could be possible. I am not going to force my opinions, beliefs or observations upon others. But allow you to consider them and come to you own conclusion.

You ARE forcing your beliefs since you're asserting what you think is true but you aren't willing to consider the holes in where you could improve your argument.

Thats being stubborn.

I care about being right...or more accurate at least.

I don't care about "winning" an argument over you. I care about knowing a few false things and as many true things as possible. This isn't personal or some vendetta against religious people...but if they have opinions that aren't accurate they need to know it.

What you're asserting is NOT infallible and it has tons of holes in it. You can do a lot better than that.

2, There are some things we can understand. Something we can interpret. Morals, Philosophies, Religions, and Politics come from our understanding of Earth, Human Nature and our depth (or lack thereof) the Universe and its Creator.

You keep saying "creator" as if theres any evidence of such.

Earth. Check

Humans and "human nature(???)." Check.

Our relative knowledge of the universe? Check.

Creator?....NOPE.

Where is this even apart of the equation?

Wanting there to be this "creator" doesn't mean its actually there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I stop coming to this thread for two days and see it's become a demon convention. Where were you types when I was in the thread earlier? You can try to denounce God all you want but Hell's gates won't. Don't give me your spill of being a good person because you are a good person by who's standard? Society? Society standards are hell bound. Do you but that fire will isn't nothing to play with. It's funny how disillusioned some of you are about the realness.

Who's morality and standards are you using when you ignore something in the bible? :leostare:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stop coming to this thread for two days and see it's become a demon convention. Where were you types when I was in the thread earlier? You can try to denounce God all you want but Hell's gates won't. Don't give me your spill of being a good person because you are a good person by who's standard? Society? Society standards are hell bound. Do you but that fire will isn't nothing to play with. It's funny how disillusioned some of you are about the realness.

How can you say something that has no logical basis with such confidence? :wow:

Religion has given people all over the world a hard mindfukking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what are you atheists going to do to change it?

How would you make things so much better?

Who said we had to change ANY thing in the world?

The world is a scary and unpredictable place...but putting faith in some intercessory 3rd party to change things FOR you is akin to sitting on your hands and asking someone to help wipe your ass.

Not.

Going.

To.

Happen.

The discussion is about the existence of hell...not what social policy we think would advance the aims of all individuals.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How can you say something that has no logical basis with such confidence? :wow:

Religion has given people all over the world a hard mindfukking.
How do you seem to blame religion when many of those fighting v. it are also doing things purposely to defy God but you are blaming religion right? You can't be so naive.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who's morality and standards are you using when you ignore something in the bible? :leostare:
Clearly you are KNOWINGLY sinning. What kind of question is that? The Bible is full of books with sinners. Just about everyone but God and Jesus. You are off the wall right now. Use your sense. I seen you say that the world is crazy. There is a reason why the enemy learns the word so they can use it v. you, that why you have to be smart and see where ppls spirits are at because words can lie but spirits can't.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Clearly you are KNOWINGLY sinning. What kind of question is that? The Bible is full of books with sinners. Just about everyone but God and Jesus. You are off the wall right now. Use your sense. I seen you say that the world is crazy. There is a reason why the enemy learns the word so they can use it v. you, that why you have to be smart and see where ppls spirits are at because words can lie but spirits can't.

You didn't answer my question.

When you ignore something in the bible, whose morality are you using?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You didn't answer my question.

When you ignore something in the bible, whose morality are you using?
The answer was giving within my post. Clearly, I am using God's standards even if I am sinning which I need to repent for. You need to work on your read comp skills or not more thought and less emotion into each of your posts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The answer was giving within my post. Clearly, I am using God's standards even if I am sinning which I need to repent for. You need to work on your read comp skills or not more thought and less emotion into each of your posts.

God's standards as indicated in the bible? A book written by men?

So surely you have no problem with slavery and vicarious redemption...right?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But yet you will ignore anyone that says they have seen or heard from god so arguing with you is useless and it seems you are motivated be vengeance for some reason.

You are hopeless. And do not belong in gods kingdom.

Doesn't matter to you because you don't believe in it anyway.

So passionate against god. You sound lime jayz rhyme. Lol.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard or seen god?

Lmao.
You know who claims to have heard and seen god? The 9/11 terrorists. The murderers during the Inquisition. I mean, it's fukking staggering how many people have claimed to have heard from "god"

Have any of you even read the bible, by chance?
Goodness. That kind of bullshyt puts even Fox News to shame. A talking burning bush. That must have been some great LSD bro.

semtex

:)
Daps
Heard or seen god?

Lmao.
You know who claims to have heard and seen god? The 9/11 terrorists. The murderers during the Inquisition. I mean, it's fukking staggering how many people have claimed to have heard from "god"

Have any of you even read the bible, by chance?
Goodness. That kind of bullshyt puts even Fox News to shame. A talking burning bush. That must have been some great LSD bro.
The type of bush that was burning caused the hallucenations :youngsabo:

btw