Say brehs, how would you describe masculinity?

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
6 figures, 6 certs, 6 feet tall, 6 pack. 2 paid off homes and 2 successful businesses minimum. Work 70 hours a week minimum. All vehicles paid off. Never texting her first. Poker face at all funerals. Show no weakness. Black belt at some form of martial arts. Khakis, blazer, and sweater is the lowest effort outfit (even to go to Walmart). 800 credit score. No FAP ever. Max semen retention. No video games. No TV unless with a woman. Have to own an American truck and a European car (unless Lexus LS, no Infinitis). Must be able to cook, clean, and work on cars but if you don't pay someone else to do all of these things for you then you're not working hard enough. This is all just the bare minimum low effort masculinity.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
1. Having a code of ethics and sticking to it
2. Hard working
3. Never makes excuses
4. Determined
5. Able to defend himself and his family
6. Able to make things happen
7. A teacher
8. A leader
9. A visionary
10. Marches to his own drum

A decent list, though 9 and 10 are only optional in my opinion. Masculinity does not require you to be a Visionary, but I would say it does require you to be able to recognize one to listen and learn. A masculine man does not necessarily need to march to his own drum, because sometimes there is a need to be able to march together as a collective group to get things done. It is rarely beneficial to yourself or the community to have a lone wolf mindset.

Outside of what I have stated above, I agree with the others listed.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A decent list, though 9 and 10 are only optional in my opinion. Masculinity does not require you to be a Visionary, but I would say it does require you to be able to recognize one to listen and learn. A masculine man does not necessarily need to march to his own drum, because sometimes there is a need to be able to march together as a collective group to get things done. It is rarely beneficial to yourself or the community to have a lone wolf mindset.

Outside of what I have stated above, I agree with the others listed.

I feel that, but when I say visionary I mean someone able to see something that doesn’t yet exist, ie a career, a home, a path, a future and then sets out to make it reality.

And marching to your own drum, to me, means not letting others dictate your decisions or influence you to your detriment.

A lot of women get tricked out of blessings because they want to impress their homegirls. Men shouldn’t fall for that covert hate.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I feel that, but when I say visionary I mean someone able to see something that doesn’t yet exist, ie a career, a home, a path, a future and then sets out to make it reality.

And marching to your own drum, to me, means not letting others dictate your decisions or influence you to your detriment.

A lot of women get tricked out of blessings because they want to impress their homegirls. Men shouldn’t fall for that covert hate.
I agree with your sentiments, as you have defined them here.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
When you have 1000 bytches on your dikk whoadie

tumblr_n0iul7KE7N1s07wh8o1_400.gif

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My masculinity is on point. I don't have to talk shyt, act tough or put on a front like a lot of cowards on here. I don't have to stick dikk in a lot of bytches to prove how much of a player or how straight I am. And I ain't gotta act insecure about my sexuality because I know what I'm attracted to and I ain't gotta be homophobic around gay people. And I don't have to talk another man down to make myself look better than anyone. So that's that.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm masculine as fukk. Because I'm tough. And I can fight. And I'm not scared of anything. And all the women love me. And every dude I come across wants to be me.

Yea.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
So based off that socially centric definition of a man, an individualist who is only out for themselves is not a "real man"?

There are many types of men who lead totally valid lifestyles whether they want to build and or be part of a community, or are in the hunt for personal glory. My definition of a man is probably closer to someone who is truly accepting of personal responsibility and, critically, moving forward not with modesty but with a sense of humility.

People can behave and envision themselves as they see fit. But if you look across disparate cultures and throughout history, adult males that don't contribute in some way to their tribe are universally shunned. I think there's a reason for that.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Being in control of your emotions , and not allowing others to brake your frame.

I been seen a lot of "Alpha" dudes crash-out because how irrational they be acting , over the smallest things.