Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why are you questioning God. There is most certainly a GOD, but GOD is so above you, that you don't even matter. Do you cry when ants die? Do you hesitate when you kill a bug? no you don't give a shyt you just kill it. Well that's what you are to GOD. Now I'm not talking about God in the religious sense(thats the God that makes people feel comfortable) God cares about people as a species, but he don't give a shyt about you personally. Why would he? You think this is the only planet with life in the entire universe(Astronomers estimate there are over a 100 BILLION EARTH LIKE PLANETS in the universe) Do you want sympathy ant? You want God to acquiesce to you because your life is shytty?

God doesn't care about me personally but he wants me to revere him in every sense, acknowledge his existence, coddle him (seems like pretty insecure behavior for a "God") and pray to him? I have to spend my whole life serving him just to make it to heaven, but he doesn't care about me? :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
God: Okay here's how it goes. You will be born into a world full of of sickness, suffering, and death. If you make it past being a child, you'll be taught something about me. Depending on where you were born, you could be taught that there's three of me or one of me or billions of me. There are different penalties for disobeying me but grand rewards for following me. No matter what you're taught about me, chances are it will be taught with absolute conviction. I won't appear to you personally (if I do, seek immediate medical attention) but you have creation, flawed as it may be, to prove I'm real. For everything good I take full responsibility. For everything bad, I blame the free will I gave you. Remember that you are lowly sinners and I am awesome so be grateful. And don't have sex the wrong way.

But keep in mind that's the "religious" view of God. Some people are a bit more practical

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you questioning God. There is most certainly a GOD, but GOD is so above you, that you don't even matter. Do you cry when ants die? Do you hesitate when you kill a bug? no you don't give a shyt you just kill it. Well that's what you are to GOD. Now I'm not talking about God in the religious sense(thats the God that makes people feel comfortable) God cares about people as a species, but he don't give a shyt about you personally. Why would he? You think this is the only planet with life in the entire universe(Astronomers estimate there are over a 100 BILLION EARTH LIKE PLANETS in the universe) Do you want sympathy ant? You want God to acquiesce to you because your life is shytty?

If God wasn't going to give us sympathy, why did he create us with the desire? :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
God doesn't care about me personally but he wants me to revere him in every sense, acknowledge his existence, coddle him (seems like pretty insecure behavior for a "God") and pray to him? I have to spend my whole life serving him just to make it to heaven, but he doesn't care about me? :ehh:

You are thinking about God in the Judeo-Christian and religious sense. There isn't a person that has walked this earth that has talked to God. There is a very real possibility that God is ambivalent to our existence. It is my personal belief that God cares for humanity as a species but is apathetic to the lives of people in general. But don't quote me on that, I'm just a young nikka trying to live life until I can't lol.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You are thinking about God in the Judeo-Christian and religious sense. There isn't a person that has walked this earth that has talked to God. There is a very real possibility that God is ambivalent to our existence. It is my personal belief that God cares for humanity as a species but is apathetic to the lives of people in general. But don't quote me on that, I'm just a young nikka trying to live life until I can't lol.

Life is unfair and it has little to do with the existence of God, thats how I think. I hope there's a heaven, but to me it doesn't rely on the existence of any deity/supreme being. It's so many people I wanna meet up in heaven who's lives got cut short, that's just me being selfish though. I don't like it but I have a haunting fear that when I die I just rot in the ground or something.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Life is unfair and it has little to do with the existence of God, thats how I think. I hope there's a heaven, but to me it doesn't rely on the existence of any deity/supreme being. It's so many people I wanna meet up in heaven who's lives got cut short, that's just me being selfish though. I don't like it but I have a haunting fear that when I die I just rot in the ground or something.

I can't see that happening at all, that seems to convenient IMO