Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOu have free will to do whatever you like, and serving God doesn't get you to heaven. Living faithfully doesn't get you to heaven .

And again that's the beauty of life no one is forced to believe, if you don't want to believe that's cool :obama:

This is why I can respect people like you, we share different beliefs but there is no attacking the other side or hurling insults unlike others who shall rename nameless

That liberal attitude will lead many people to death. Sure if they don't want to listen you move on but it is anything but cool. You need to pray for these people.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever next man beleves in has nothing to do with me.He/She has to answer for it :manny:

You are suppose to love your neighbor as yourself(If you are christian). To let them walk to their death is selfishness.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But the law is man made with a clear proof of bullshyt. People say we have "God given rights" yet they need enforced b/c of the evil nature of many Christians/religious folk.

I believe in God, a Creator. But what I dont get is why you feel he's playing invisible teacher to everyones bullshyt.

I dont believe Im smarter than God. So I think my God would understand that humans dont have enough information to make a human informative decision on what to believe. It's not like the Bible comes from the sky in an ipad version. I would give my people some credt at LEAST.

But if you still feel that a loving God would make you pay 99565756735356549+ years of hell fire and torment for having the wrong info for less than 80 years of life with distrustful humans then like Curtis Mayfield said, IF theres a hell below, we're all gonna go.
Many Christians who claim to be Christians aren't Christians. When I was in politics, I learned this first hand. Also you learn about false Prophets in the Bible as well other types. Even the phony new Jews are a part of Revelation as a part of Satan's synagogue.

This biggest issue I usually take with atheist is their belief that some bad Christians impair their views on all Christians in general. If you don't want to believe, just don't believe but if Rev. Fake-O-fake or Johnny "the Sinner" Charles is your reasoning then you need to reconsider your ideals in general.

Just to let you know, there is only one Reverend and that's Jesus. No one else should call themselves that. That's a tall tail sign of a false prophet.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That liberal attitude will lead many people to death. Sure if they don't want to listen you move on but it is anything but cool. You need to pray for these people.

Luke 9:5- "And wherever they do not receive you, when you leave that town shake off the dust from your feet as a testimony against them."

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I was trolling you guys the whole time,,I don't believe in that shyt..
I believe in reincarnation like @montpelier and @*********** .you gotta advance your soul..how you gonna die and chill in heaven forever with all the knowledge and experiances you have at this moment..did you learn how to extract the nucleus from an atom? Did you learn how to dive off a waterfall? Did you see a elephant in the wild? You gotta keep coming back until you have gained something or lost something..even if you come back a trillion times ..you still will never be perfect..but at least you will be a better human being..or alien..or fish..or whatever ..but the soul is eternal and it never stops traveling..it's the greatest adventure of all..and being scared of something called hell is trivial to me..I mean..this is my own philosophy..you don't have to believe it..but I like it..

Let your pride go and humble yourself. If you haven't tried it means you don't know if God can save you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Many Christians who claim to be Christians aren't Christians. When I was in politics, I learned this first hand. Also you learn about false Prophets in the Bible as well other types. Even the phony new Jews are a part of Revelation as a part of Satan's synagogue.

This biggest issue I usually take with atheist is their belief that some bad Christians impair their views on all Christians in general. If you don't want to believe, just don't believe but if Rev. Fake-O-fake or Johnny "the Sinner" Charles is your reasoning then you need to reconsider your ideals in general.

Just to let you know, there is only one Reverend and that's Jesus. No one else should call themselves that. That's a tall tail sign of a false prophet.

yep, even look at this board cats liek napoleon etc. will always post articles or whatever of a church did this, a pastor did this etc.,

like i always point to my sig, and there are other bible verses about it as well.

Many people who say they are, are not.

Just because someone is up their on a pulpit, or sings a gospel song, etc. doesn't mean they are saved.

Hell even Satan knows the bible better than most "christians" and quoted bible scriptures at Jesus.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Reincar you mention Satan tho :mindblown:

So you believe in our Creator but think that there is a being doing the culmination of evil? :what:

Thats the thing. It plays on the human emotion to have an enemy. God is all powerful, all knowing, etc. He doesnt need a competitor. You mean to tell me that the Supreme Being is toying with the Devil and playing games? :what: That the greatest being you and I will ever know allows evil, pain and suffering for the sake of testing humans? :what: So a person might have to lose a baby or child in a house fire in order to believe? Oh, that was the devil. My bad.

It works for those who want to blame someone but not for those with a rational mind. I, as a human being, want to be loved exclusively too (since we're made in His image). But never would I tolerate evil such as the devil to operate out of my control. I wouldnt play like that. I wouldnt allow or unleash such pain or hurt onto the world. My feelings of sympathy for the worst of human nature allows me to understand that human decisions are made by lesser beings. I am simply a lowly human.

Why would God punish you for ignorance? Thats like saying newborns that die before knowing Christ go to hell.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
yep, even look at this board cats liek napoleon etc. will always post articles or whatever of a church did this, a pastor did this etc.,

like i always point to my sig, and there are other bible verses about it as well.

Many people who say they are, are not.

Even Satan knows the bible and quoted bible scriptures.
Satan tried to deceive and convince Jesus by using the word v. him. People need to remember, Satan was an angel of God to start but wanted to be a god himself and got booted. Remember, you can't enslave without knowledge of the chosen people. It is mentioned by God that we need not to spend more attention to what the devils are doing and being proactive for ourselves. Being proactive is just protesting. Being proactive isn't being violence. Being pro-active is help all to get to a common human goal for the BETTERMENT of all people. That tends to be where the evil dwellers and we differ.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@LostOne is right, individualism only leads to a culture and a group's demise. That has been the case almost every time. We must love and respect thy neighbor/brother. We all make mistakes but these should be mistakes we shouldn't make.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luke 9:5- "And wherever they do not receive you, when you leave that town shake off the dust from your feet as a testimony against them."

That is an ignorant interpretation of that verse. How many people have been saved who have been prayed for after they rejected the message? Even the apostle Paul rejected the message and murdered believers and Christ even came to him. You need love, if it was a member of your family I know you'd be praying night and day.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was trolling you guys the whole time,,I don't believe in that shyt..
I believe in reincarnation like @montpelier and @*********** .you gotta advance your soul..how you gonna die and chill in heaven forever with all the knowledge and experiances you have at this moment..did you learn how to extract the nucleus from an atom? Did you learn how to dive off a waterfall? Did you see a elephant in the wild? You gotta keep coming back until you have gained something or lost something..even if you come back a trillion times ..you still will never be perfect..but at least you will be a better human being..or alien..or fish..or whatever ..but the soul is eternal and it never stops traveling..it's the greatest adventure of all..and being scared of something called hell is trivial to me..I mean..this is my own philosophy..you don't have to believe it..but I like it..

Interesting, how do you know it is true though?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ya'll do know there were hundreds of books that were removed out of the bible including the gospel of st. thomas where jesus spoke the most. the majority of the new testament are letters written by paul, and has little to do with Christ and his teachings. most churches today actually teach Paulism. U.O.E.N.O

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ya'll do know there were hundreds of books that were removed out of the bible including the gospel of st. thomas where jesus spoke the most. the majority of the new testament are letters written by paul, and has little to do with Christ and his teachings. most churches today actually teach Paulism. U.O.E.N.O
While there were books left out of the Bible, I am not sure gospel of st. thomas is one of them as it could be fake but then again...

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Gospel of Thomas is a Gnostic Gospel meaning it is heretical. Secondly it was written in the second century and has evidence of editing and poor references to earlier teachings. I assume you are a muslim because these are the classic arguments they always jump on.