Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
what do you believe hell is?
i was taught "hades" aka Hell was the ground in which you're buried. if you were wicked once you die you don't go to heaven ...nothing. you're just dead and out of existence forever and forgotten. those who lived by christ principles are resurrected to live forever either in heaven or an earthly paradise (that will come after Armageddon).
the wicked are just gone and forgotten..... while the good will live forever basically...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i was taught "hades" aka Hell was the ground in which you're buried. once you die you don't go to heaven ...nothing. you're just dead and out of existence forever and forgotten. those who lived by christ principles are resurrected to live forever either in heaven or an earthly paradise (that will come after Armageddon).
the wicked are just gone and forgotten..... while the good will live forever basically...

I see :lupe:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
yeah i was rasied J-Dub (Jehovahs Witness) i'm not currently in the religion. i stopped going with my mom at about 15 y/o....... but i still go to the meetings a few times a year. and it's the only "organized" christian religion i would ever go back to. my guy is lutheran and he believes in hell tho...

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I don't believe in it..but if it were to exist..I wouldn't give a fukk..I've suffered more mentally from my condition than hell can ever make me suffer..burning in flames forever ain't shyt cuz Im so strong mentally that I can overcome those obstacles..
:rudy:Put your hand on a hot stove for 10 seconds and tell me you can deal with that for 24 hours let alone thousands of years.

Last edited:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd feel helpless, but I'd live with no regrets. Who are you to give me life and then tell me to how to live it? If I am not permitted to live without repercussions, then I am a slave, and if I am a slave then I'd rather not live because that is hell itself.
If you live it his way it will benefit you either way. You are only a slave when you have no free will.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I believe Hell is real. I know too many of influence who worship those false gods who are on a highway to ...

when yo really sit bak and think about it life is so short it really is just li ea snap of the finger, like damn im 28 my life just feels like a blur, time seems to just be flying by. Even if you live an old age that's what 80, 90

still just another 50-60 years

I'm learning to judge no one for their beliefs, I remember when i was :demonic: i would always wonder no way this can this just be in, live till im like 70-80 die and thats it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you live it his way it will benefit you either way. You are only a slave when you have no free will.

yup everyone hsa free will and no one is forced to do anything they don't want to.

The beauty of life.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:rudy:Put your hand on a hot stove for 10 second and tell me you can deal with that for 24 hours let alone thousands of years.

By the time I die and go to hell, my mind, body, and soul will be ready..come inside a mad mans brain and see if you can survive..I wouldn't be surprised if I start talking to myself in the streets a few years from now..I'm halfway there..there's nothing hell can do that will make me suffer...ive suffered worse than hell..I'll fight thru the pain while I'm in hell till I become numb..demons can't break me..I'll break them and crawl outta hell or live there and reign forever,.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Like I don't believe in it..but if it were to exist..I wouldn't give a fukk..I've suffered more mentally from my condition than hell can ever make me suffer..burning in flames forever ain't shyt cuz Im so strong mentally that I can overcome those obstacles..
:rudy::dahell::aicmon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
By the time I die and go to hell, my mind, body, and soul will be ready..come inside a mad mans brain and see if you can survive..I wouldn't be surprised if I start talking to myself in the streets a few years from now..I'm halfway there..there's nothing hell can do that will make me suffer...ive suffered worse than hell..I'll fight thru the pain while I'm in hell till I become numb..demons can't break me..I'll break them and crawl outta hell or live there and reign forever,.
Breh, you haven't suffer worse than hell but I am sure you have suffered but why do you even want to suffer even more much less eternally?