Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why would a loving God send his children to a place like that for eternity?

Im not saying im better than God but ProfessionallyTrill in real life can be a very spiteful a$$hole and even after a while I'd agree to salvation for even my worst enemy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a few years ago I was such a bad person that I would have problem been up on that cross with Jesus begging to be remembered in paradise

:wow:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'd feel helpless, but I'd live with no regrets. Who are you to give me life and then tell me to how to live it? If I am not permitted to live without repercussions, then I am a slave, and if I am a slave then I'd rather not live because that is hell itself.

This is one of the major problems I had growing up subscribing to Christianity. People were like God gave you free will but he wants you to serve him but if you don't exercise that free will then you will be damned eternally. That always struck me as wtf? I never understood why people didn't see that like I did. And then what's your reward for living faithfully? Serving him eternally in heaven.

On topic though, if I found out hell was my destination, I'd pretty much continue to live as I do. Oh well.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why would a loving God send his children to a place like that for eternity?

Im not saying im better than God but ProfessionallyTrill in real life can be a very spiteful @sshole and even after a while I'd agree to salvation for even my worst enemy

He doesn't send anyone to hell, everyone has free will, free choice to believe or not believe.

The same right now if oyu go and murder someone and get sent to jail for the rest of your physial life, is it your mom or dad who sent you jail? You decide what you want to do with your life,

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I've come to peace with me going to hell since I don't believe in god, but I feel that if I am a good person that if there is a god and an afterlife that I should be ok

Unless that God turns out to be radically different from the ones of the religions we know today, which makes that even scarier. Not knowing about the afterlife.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is one of the major problems I had growing up subscribing to Christianity. People were like God gave you free will but he wants you to serve him but if you don't exercise that free will then you will be damned eternally. That always struck me as wtf? I never understood why people didn't see that like I did. And then what's your reward for living faithfully? Serving him eternally in heaven.

On topic though, if I found out hell was my destination, I'd pretty much continue to live as I do. Oh well.

YOu have free will to do whatever you like, and serving God doesn't get you to heaven. Living faithfully doesn't get you to heaven .

And again that's the beauty of life no one is forced to believe, if you don't want to believe that's cool :obama:, even people who walked the earth the same time as Jesus and saw miracles etc. didn't believe. I have my own life situations, and have seen and been through things most people can't imagine to get to the point I am with my faith. Like I said two years ago I was a straight demon walking the world.

This is why I can respect people like you, we share different beliefs but there is no attacking the other side or hurling insults unlike others who shall rename nameless

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He doesn't send anyone to hell, everyone has free will, free choice to believe or not believe.

The same right now if oyu go and murder someone and get sent to jail for the rest of your physial life, is it your mom or dad who sent you jail? You decide what you want to do with your life,
But the law is man made with a clear proof of bullshyt. People say we have "God given rights" yet they need enforced b/c of the evil nature of many Christians/religious folk.

I believe in God, a Creator. But what I dont get is why you feel he's playing invisible teacher to everyones bullshyt.

I dont believe Im smarter than God. So I think my God would understand that humans dont have enough information to make a human informative decision on what to believe. It's not like the Bible comes from the sky in a foolproof shining ipad version. I would give my people some credit at LEAST. Something like, "Since I've made myself available before (Adam/Eve), to the point of interfering with human nature (Noahs ark, more), why not now in say (1800? 1900? 1999? 2000? 2013?")

Humans move slow so they expect God to move slow. Honestly, most humans wouldn't be able to keep quiet about winning the lottery. Why would God feel like waiting if His word (The Bible) was out there? Lets not even get into how orgs have changed the book, etc.

But if you still feel that a loving God would make you pay 99565756735356549+ years of hell fire and torment for having the wrong info for less than 80 years of life with distrustful humans then like Curtis Mayfield said, IF theres a hell below, we're all gonna go.

Last edited: