Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My views are when we die the body goes to the grave and the spirit goes into an afterlife to face judgment.

I believe Hell is real. I know too many of influence who worship those false gods who are on a highway to ...

when you worship anything you are open to worshiping a falsehood or an image/icon of some kind. Jesus said "the kingdom of heaven is within you" so the opposite also must be so. good and evil are really perceptions and reflections of what we think and feel about a condition or situation. life is nothing but a giant mirror staring back at you. i don't beleive one "goes to hell." i think the essence of life is a continuing transformation of our thoughts and actions. when we die, we leave our bodies, but we are not our bodies, we are the spark behind the eyes. that spark has to go somewhere.....it doesn't just dissapear. if that were so, then how could one explain dreams. how could one explain how our consciousness is manipulated when a person gets high or drunk? if we were only destined to be a slave of the physical then none of this would exist. the heaven or hell that we experience is in how we envision the world we inherit. The bible also says the people with no vision shall perish. whatever you see is the heaven or the hell. the world gave you words and definitions but the creator gave you vision so that you can determine what is truly good and bad. you can be in the world but not of the world. that means when you leave the world that you experience through your body, you were never that physical body or the definitions that restrict it. if you believe or have faith, all the teachers said that the kingdom is within you. it is everlasting so that means it doesn't end. i think many people are building a hell described in revelations for themselves when they leave their body based on their own beliefs, not the law of the book.

people say the bible is here to test us and i think that about all books. there is the law that is written and then there is the truth that plays out in our daily lives. we make things happen with our thoughts words and actions. we can say something to someone and it will make them feel great. we can say something to someone and it will scar them forever and make them feel pain everyday. is that not heaven or hell? or does it have to be something drastic like fire and screaming. do houses and forests not burn here, do people not scream in pain and agony all over the world? is it the devil or what we do to each other and what we do to ourselves?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham,have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.

:wow:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the time I die and go to hell, my mind, body, and soul will be ready..come inside a mad mans brain and see if you can survive..I wouldn't be surprised if I start talking to myself in the streets a few years from now..I'm halfway there..there's nothing hell can do that will make me suffer...ive suffered worse than hell..I'll fight thru the pain while I'm in hell till I become numb..demons can't break me..I'll break them and crawl outta hell or live there and reign forever,.

How do you reign in an ocean of fire, Hell isn't like the movies where demons torture you and Satan rules as king on a red throne. You will have a completely clear mind in order to contemplate and understand your judgement. Any sicknesses you have will most likely be gone and the properties of your burning new body may not even have the ability to go numb.

The bible says they will have no rest day or night. Not even within your own mind.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
when yo really sit bak and think about it life is so short it really is just li ea snap of the finger, like damn im 28 my life just feels like a blur, time seems to just be flying by. Even if you live an old age that's what 80, 90

still just another 50-60 years

I'm learning to judge no one for their beliefs, I remember when i was :demonic: i would always wonder no way this can this just be in, live till im like 70-80 die and thats it.
I'm thinking about caping that girl I told you about.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Everybody state of heaven and hell is different,

Which makes this thread even spooky, I was playing 2Pac - Only Fear of Death like 8x back to back,

Reincarnation can happen.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
How do you reign in an ocean of fire, Hell isn't like the movies where demons torture you and Satan rules as king on a red throne. You will have a completely clear mind in order to contemplate and understand your judgement. Any sicknesses you have will most likely be gone and the properties of your tortured new body may not even have the ability to go numb.

The bible says they will have no rest day or night. Not even withing your own mind.

Good..not resting and suffering builds strength..if I died tonite and they gave me choice ..either hell or heaven..I wouldn't give a fukk where I would go..all I know is that I would become King..leading a army of angels ..or a legion of demons..I will not die till someone pays dearly for sending me to my after life when I'm supposed to live forever..my anger will never cease..

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How do you reign in an ocean of fire, Hell isn't like the movies where demons torture you and Satan rules as king on a red throne. You will have a completely clear mind in order to contemplate and understand your judgement. Any sicknesses you have will most likely be gone and the properties of your burning new body may not even have the ability to go numb.

The bible says they will have no rest day or night. Not even within your own mind.

Who's that on your avi?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was taught "hades" aka Hell was the ground in which you're buried. if you were wicked once you die you don't go to heaven ...nothing. you're just dead and out of existence forever and forgotten. those who lived by christ principles are resurrected to live forever either in heaven or an earthly paradise (that will come after Armageddon).
the wicked are just gone and forgotten..... while the good will live forever basically...

There is no justice in that though. Gandhi and Hitler receive the same punishment. The bible even says:

"And that servant, who knew his lord’s will, and made not ready, nor did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes; but he that knew not, and did things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. And to whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required: and to whom they commit much, of him will they ask the more” Luke 12:42-48

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Good..not resting and suffering builds strength..if I died tonite and they gave me choice ..either hell or heaven..I wouldn't give a fukk where I would go..all I know is that I would become King..leading a army of angels ..or a legion of demons..I will not die till someone pays dearly for sending me to my after life when I'm supposed to live forever..my anger will never cease..
Are you black?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are suppose to live forever thats why you have been offered salvation. Jesus died also so that you can be cured of your illnesses, just reach out to him. Atleast try it.