Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So the argument that God exists is that Earth hasn't been destroyed by asteroids...yet?
That's like saying I myself am a God because I haven't been killed by a random pedestrian, despite being around millions of them over the course of my lifetime.

Talk about silly...

That comparison is weak as shyt tho.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
im prolly going to hell anyway and im kinda ok with that cuz i half ass believe in hell. we in hell here on this earth. i tend to laugh at shyt i really shouldnt people are always telling me o ur going to hell and im like u prolly right and bytch im taking u with me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
YOU stay on a planet where human evolution has been allowed to go on for MILLIONS of years. while every other planetary body in our solar system has been bombarded by asteroids capable of ending life on those planets and ours. YET we have somehow been "spared" enough to flourish into a species capable of space travel ourselves. How could an entire species be so fukking lucky?

That alone should show at the very least make you think there is something that has a plan for humanity and guiding hand in not only our creation but our future.

1. Mass extinctions have occurred. We haven't been THAT lucky. :snoop:

2. you make it sound like we SHOULD NOT have made it this far. Think about it. You'd NEVER feel like you making thus far shouldn't have happened. Why can't you just accept the fact that you ARE here and deal with it instead of making it seem like you're unworthy.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like what.

Well, for one thing you have religious people actually believing that dinosaurs and man lived at the same time.
But rather than sit here and try to prove to you that the evidence for a deity is weak, how about you state your case that God is real?

Napoleon said it clearly. The burden of proof is on the believers.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, if someone believes in a talking snake, and that Noah fit every animal on earth in a boat, there's just....I'm incapable of getting through to that kind of stupidity.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So the argument that God exists is that Earth hasn't been destroyed by asteroids...yet?
That's like saying I myself am a God because I haven't been killed by a random pedestrian, despite being around millions of them over the course of my lifetime.

Talk about silly...

Ok how the fukk is this even a competent counter to what I said. lets break this down "that's like saying I myself am a God because I haven't been killed by a random pedestrian, despite being around millions of them over the course of my lifetime" Interesting are you saying that no one has been killed by a random pedestrian? Because we know that simply isn't true. Secondly you are saying IN YOUR LIFETIME how old are you mid 20's..

Interesting...

Mid 20s in comparison to MILLIONS of years. Seems legit.

Thirdly you said just meteors? Well what about Black holes and Gamma Ray burst. I could name more potential dangers that are/were capable of ending civilization before it fully started. BUT I mean like I said it just so happens that we've been LUCKY *Wink* enough to evolve despite these many potential threats to our existence. You know the very threats that actually occur in to OTHER planets that share THE SAME Solar system we do. EVEN OUR fukkING MOON, which was hit by a meteor May of THIS YEAR.

but yeah. you right its all luck. THREE MILLION YEARS of luck.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Well, for one thing you have religious people actually believing that dinosaurs and man lived at the same time.
But rather than sit here and try to prove to you that the evidence for a deity is weak, how about you state your case that God is real?

Napoleon said it clearly. The burden of proof is on the believers.

lol, so if you don't believe in god, you don't need proof.

Seems fair.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hell? My parents didnt even put me on timeout, yet this loving entity has no qualms with a phenomenal amount of his children suffering for eternity for petty reasons on an imperfect world with imperfect people?

An eternity of hell for 80 years of wrongdoing? And thats if you become evil at birth :russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, so if you don't believe in god, you don't need proof.

Seems fair.
How does that make sense?
If a person believes that a god causes the tides to flow in and out, one has to show how that god is responsible for it.
When a scientist says that the tides are caused by gravity in relation to the moon and earth, that's a concrete, verifiable assertion.

There is literally nothing that can be attributed to a god that can't be attributed to fairies, or any other make-believe being you can think of.

The one crutch that people always seem to lean on is what they feel. As if that's any objective way to prove anything.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok how the fukk is this even a competent counter to what I said. lets break this down "that's like saying I myself am a God because I haven't been killed by a random pedestrian, despite being around millions of them over the course of my lifetime" Interesting are you saying that no one has been killed by a random pedestrian? Because we know that simply isn't true. Secondly you are saying IN YOUR LIFETIME how old are you mid 20's..

Interesting...

Mid 20s in comparison to MILLIONS of years. Seems legit.

Thirdly you said just meteors? Well what about Black holes and Gamma Ray burst. I could name more potential dangers that are/were capable of ending civilization before it fully started. BUT I mean like I said it just so happens that we've been LUCKY *Wink* enough to evolve despite these many potential threats to our existence. You know the very threats that actually occur in to OTHER planets that share THE SAME Solar system we do. EVEN OUR fukkING MOON, which was hit by a meteor May of THIS YEAR.

but yeah. you right its all luck. THREE MILLION YEARS of luck.

Time is relative.

Billions of years is a insurmountably long period of time from our perspective but it's nothing compared to trillions or quadrillions of years.

The universe is far bigger than we can fathom. Essentially humans have won a universal lottery. But that's under the assumption that there isn't a more evolved happier immortal species somewhere in the universe. In which case they would be winning and we would be a pathetic lot. So even our "gift" of life is relative in comparison to something. Early man recognized this hence myths of heaven and perfection.