Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Obviously hell is a :duck:designed to scare people into following a certain religion

But if it wasn't and I ended up going there, when I got to the pearly gates I guess I'd just calmly explain to god that I have nothing personal against him, it's just that he failed to provide any evidence that he actually existed while I was alive. If he's a reasonable then hopefully he'll understand. :obama:

If not then I guess I :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well then can you prove God doesn't exist?

Can you prove there isn't a giant pink teapot on the other side of the sun out of view from the earth?

The burden of proof rests on the person making the claim.

I can't prove a negative. That means I would have to know what IS NOT there. I can't do that.

I CAN however prove something to a different conclusion to a greater degree.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok how the fukk is this even a competent counter to what I said. lets break this down "that's like saying I myself am a God because I haven't been killed by a random pedestrian, despite being around millions of them over the course of my lifetime" Interesting are you saying that no one has been killed by a random pedestrian? Because we know that simply isn't true. Secondly you are saying IN YOUR LIFETIME how old are you mid 20's..

Interesting...

Mid 20s in comparison to MILLIONS of years. Seems legit.

Thirdly you said just meteors? Well what about Black holes and Gamma Ray burst. I could name more potential dangers that are/were capable of ending civilization before it fully started. BUT I mean like I said it just so happens that we've been LUCKY *Wink* enough to evolve despite these many potential threats to our existence. You know the very threats that actually occur in to OTHER planets that share THE SAME Solar system we do. EVEN OUR fukkING MOON, which was hit by a meteor May of THIS YEAR.

but yeah. you right its all luck. THREE MILLION YEARS of luck.

1. mass extinctions have occured

2. Life (once you understand a little biology) isn't that difficult to understand. its all chemistry.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol, so if you don't believe in god, you don't need proof.

Seems fair.

I'm NOT asserting that THERE IS NO GOD.

I'm simply saying that I don't believe your claim because you haven't supported it.

Remember, when you're found Not-Guilty in court, it doesn't mean you're innocent. It just means you weren't found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

You have to prove what you assert.

It doesn't mean what you're saying is wrong, but until you prove it, its simply unproven.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well then can you prove God doesn't exist?
Well, can you tell me what your reasons are for believing in God? I'm curious what evidence or experience in your life has led you to believe there is one.
I think that would be a good starting point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You just CLAIMED God doesn't exist.

1. If I claimed "god doesn't exist" then I spoke in error.

2. I do not believe that there is a god based on the lack of evidence and the contradictory evidence supporting that claim. (atheism)

3. I do not know if there is a god (agnostic)

4. I'm an agnostic-atheist.

I don't believe what you're saying, but I do not know if what you're saying exists.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Well, can you tell me what your reasons are for believing in God? I'm curious what evidence or experience in your life has led you to believe there is one.
I think that would be a good starting point.

My reasons for Believing God have been stated, and are varied. But at this point the conversation should stop. Because neither of us are going to influence the other.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude, you're just going around in circles.

If you believe in a God, or that an economic policy will lower unemployment, or that a certain enzyme in a fruit will fight cancer cells, you have to show evidence for it.
It's simple.

You are a complete moronic dipshyt if you're asking someone to walk into a clearly empty room and have them prove that it's not actually filled with invisible, intangible, tasteless jelly beans.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Dude, you're just going around in circles.

If you believe in a God, or that an economic policy will lower unemployment, or that a certain enzyme in a fruit will fight cancer cells, you have to show evidence for it.
It's simple.

You are a complete moronic dipshyt if you're asking someone to walk into a clearly empty room and have them prove that it's not actually filled with invisible, intangible, tasteless jelly beans.

WHY do I have to show you evidence of anything, who the fukk are you. Prove to me there is NO God and I'll listen to you.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
How does it feel? It sucks but having faith does a lot of good for the soul. You just gotta hope for the best and do what you can to survive in this messed up world we live in.