Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Its so cute too.

They really don't experience this sort of interaction in their personal lives so when they get online, their world views get challenged and they struggle to come up with ways to evade having shytty arguments. :obama:

Don't dap me prick I'm Muslim

I just don't like the circular logic arguments here... either accept something based on faith or don't believe in it, don't rationalize using half truths.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Sigh.
Because you're the one saying a god exists. Do you understand what "not proving a negative" even means? That's why the burden is on you.

I've stated various reasons WHY I believe a God exist. yall choose to say they aren't valid. I say fukk it. Thread isn't worthy of discussing since we cant change each others minds. Good thread tho.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've stated various reasons WHY I believe a God exist. yall choose to say they aren't valid. I say fukk it. Thread isn't worthy of discussing since we cant change each others minds. Good thread tho.

Thats like saying "I keep saying why I think the earth is flat, but ya'll don't think my reasons are valid"

You're DEFINITELY entitled to believe what the hell you want, but it doesn't make it jive with the internal logic you've provided. :pachaha:

...and even further, its not our job to reconcile the plot holes in your narrative FOR you.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do u care if people believe. In god? You are answering with so much anger its like you feel he didn't bless you enough. Lol. You believe in a system where they believe Zimmerman was innocent. Yet you place your faith in this to prove against a deity who defies all logic. Lol. You will meet your maker and I hope you didn't already fuxk yourself up.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
JodyeeDaGod said:
You know there's no real proof Jesus even existed, right? What are these documents you speak of?

You're wrong and don't know history.......

9780062204608_custom-7917b2380e69bbf5fd617a3911af61618ab660cf-s6-c30.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The weakness, and doubt from the believers in this thread is:ohlawd:. Fear of god, fear of god not existing, fear of not following the word of god :wow:. And most posters didn't/couldn't answer the question.

If i knew I were going to hell, it would mean one of the hundreds of religions is correct I'd still not know which one to follow. I'd goon it out til I died.:smugdraper:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The weakness, and doubt from the believers in this thread is:ohlawd:. Fear of god, fear of god not existing, fear of not following the word of god :wow:. And most posters didn't/couldn't answer the question.

If i knew I were going to hell, it would mean one of the hundreds of religions is correct I'd still not know which one to follow. I'd goon it out til I died.:smugdraper:

Exactly.

Its like they think they're fooling god here and there :mjpls:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Isn't humanity and nature proof of God enough? What else do you really need? The rest is human responsibility and dealing with Nature.