☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People want proof from 2000 years ago. Like documents and statues arent real sources of info. That how we know of history back then. Lol.

So I'm supposed to lower my standards of evidence for a dubious claim of a religion thats not even unique?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'd feel like a rapper.

since I'm already on the way, might as well help create the condition to bring as many people there with me as possible.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
We all already have transgressed against God's law. (Read Romans 3:23) The only work one can do to inherit eternal life is to put their faith in the work of Jesus Christ on the cross. If they accept the gift of salvation on God's terms, they will be pardoned and receive eternal life. If people try to get to heaven outside of that, they won't be going. This link explains it best: http://www.victoryingrace.org/salvation

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
1. No psychiatrists believe in being possessed. Just shut the hell up.

2. You sound like you're AT MOST 16 years old.

3. Jesus saved us from the sins that it created for all us that it knew people would do anyways and still holds them accountable for it?

Yeah. You're an idiot.
why do you hate God?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
why do you hate God?

I think Nap, just doesn't believe in God period, I don't even know how someone could even think some shyt like that. HOWEVER he is right about Jesus. Jesus was a man. What man do you know that has walked on water or healed people by touch. Wouldn't it be logical to assume that the stories of the bible are just that, stories. Its a difference between believe in God and believing in religion.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I think Nap, just doesn't believe in God period, I don't even know how someone could even think some shyt like that. HOWEVER he is right about Jesus. Jesus was a man. What man do you know that has walked on water or healed people by touch. Wouldn't it be logical to assume that the stories of the bible are just that, stories. Its a difference between believe in God and believing in religion.
Jesus was God who became man,

Which means even though he was on earth as a man he had the qualities of God, that's why he healed the sick and many other miracles.

It's better to look at Jesus as God who became man, than as a man who became God.........

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you don't believe in GOD period right?

I have no reason to believe in anything that people call supernatural or a deity based on the lack of evidence to support that claim.

Does that mean I know there is no god? No. I can't prove a negative.

However, if you're asserting that there is a god, its up to you to prove that. The burden rests on you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your existence isn't enough proof, that some kind of God exist.

What?

Take a biochem class.

explaining life isn't that difficult.

Again. With more information, the pocket for this "god" of yours existing gets smaller and smaller.

Why would I even need to invoke "god" into this equation? I see no god in understanding biology and chemistry.

There is nothing that comes into play that even requires such a leap.

EVEN FURTHER, if I don't know the answer to something, is the answer therefore: god?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jesus was God who became man,

Which means even though he was on earth as a man he had the qualities of God, that's why he healed the sick and many other miracles.

It's better to look at Jesus as God who became man, than as a man who became God.........

This is bullshyt.

What is a miracle? An unexplained event? Or a suspension of the laws of physics?

If its an unexplained event...its simply that. something for which an explaination does not exist but which through further investigation will be revealed.

If its a suspension of the laws of physics...miracles don't even seem RARE in the bible. When jesus dies all the tombs in the area fly open and the undead roam the streets. Jesus wasn't the only one doing crazy magic shyt at the time, nor were his powers limited in scope in comparison to others in terms of the ridiculous things other "supernatural" entities claimed to do.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Back when the Bible was written, then edited, then rewritten, then rewritten, then re-edited, then translated from dead languages, then re-translated, then edited, then rewritten, then given to kings for them to take their favorite parts, then rewritten, then re-rewritten, then translated again, then given to the pope for him to approve, then rewritten, then edited again, the re-re-re-re-rewritten again...all based on stories that were told orally 30 to 90 years AFTER they happened.. to people who didn't know how to write... so..."

- David Cross

LOL

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What?

Take a biochem class.

explaining life isn't that difficult.

Again. With more information, the pocket for this "god" of yours existing gets smaller and smaller.

Why would I even need to invoke "god" into this equation? I see no god in understanding biology and chemistry.

There is nothing that comes into play that even requires such a leap.

EVEN FURTHER, if I don't know the answer to something, is the answer therefore: god?

YOU stay on a planet where human evolution has been allowed to go on for MILLIONS of years. while every other planetary body in our solar system has been bombarded by asteroids capable of ending life on those planets and ours. YET we have somehow been "spared" enough to flourish into a species capable of space travel ourselves. How could an entire species be so fukking lucky?

That alone should show at the very least make you think there is something that has a plan for humanity and guiding hand in not only our creation but our future.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the argument that God exists is that Earth hasn't been destroyed by asteroids...yet?
That's like saying I myself am a God because I haven't been killed by a random pedestrian, despite being around millions of them over the course of my lifetime.

Talk about silly...