Reppin
Toronto
No.Tangible proof.

If God exists, then He has 2 of these 3 qualities:

1. He is all-powerful.

2. He is all-knowing.

3. He is all-loving.

No entity has all 3 of those.

In what form would he exist in order to satisfy these for you? I mean, after the universe is created and the human consciousness is so powerful, what more do you want from the Creator?
Maybe the greatness of the Creator is in how distant he is from his Creation? We think of the Creator as a "being" of some sort, who's to say it isn't an energy or force that transcends physical form, yet permeates all matter and non-matter of the universe?
What if this energy is consciousness? What if this energy is self-conscious? What if this energy or being is the same consciousness or "energy of existence" of all beings in existence? What if the fabric of the universe itself is alive and IS God?

Do NOT place human limitations on the All Powerful that is beyond our comprehension.

*Edit: Farnsworth's Arguement:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
In what form would he exist in order to satisfy these for you? I mean, after the universe is created and the human consciousness is so powerful, what more do you want from the Creator?
Maybe the greatness of the Creator is in how distant he is from his Creation? We think of the Creator as a "being" of some sort, who's to say it isn't an energy or force that transcends physical form, yet permeates all matter and non-matter of the universe?
What if this energy is consciousness? What if this energy is self-conscious? What if this energy or being is the same consciousness or "energy of existence" of all beings in existence? What if the fabric of the universe itself is alive and IS God?

Do NOT place human limitations on the All Powerful that is beyond our comprehension.
You're babbling like a fool. God is what I described. Those aren't human limitations.

There is nothing great in being distant from your creation. What is wrong with you? Is it great if you leave your car in some lot somewhere?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It takes incredible arrogance to say with a straight face that a god created the universe, and refer any questions challenging that premise to the idea that he is beyond comprehension.

I mean, holy shyt. You have to shake the hand of the con man that came up with that one.

semtex

:)
Daps
It takes incredible arrogance to say with a straight face that a god created the universe, and refer any questions challenging that premise to the idea that he is beyond comprehension.

I mean, holy shyt. You have to shake the hand of the con man that came up with that one.

:yes: "Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool."

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't waste time on these nonbelievers. Its too late. Let them follow what they want. God will forgive those who wish to be forgiven. Even if they completely turn their back. Let's hope their moritivatijn is that of curiousiy and not that of the devil.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Isn't humanity and nature proof of God enough? What else do you really need? The rest is human responsibility and dealing with Nature.

How does this even make sense?

Biology and "nature" can explain how life works.

Where does "god" come into the equation?

Even further, how does "god" answer anything?

If I say, "hey @CykeSummers, how do trees grow?" and you say "god"...what have we learned?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

*Edit: Farnsworth's Arguement:

1. You see all these "what ifs?" and "maybe's"...those are pointless. You haven't substantiated any form of your argument either. I can trot out the same empty possibilities and not get anywhere either.

2. If this thing is "beyond comprehension"...then why are you trying to comprehend it? :leostare: Its a fairly simple question. Either you will be able to understand it, or you won't.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Why the fukk is religion so scary :wtf:
I just wanna have fun and still have fun after I die, is that too hard :sadcam:
I've said the same thing plenty of times. Maybe it's because I was raised Catholic, but life is so hard. :laugh:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Don't waste time on these nonbelievers. Its too late. Let them follow what they want. God will forgive those who wish to be forgiven. Even if they completely turn their back. Let's hope their moritivatijn is that of curiousiy and not that of the devil.
There is no "God" or "Devil". You are a weak minded fool for believing in these fairy tales.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It'd always easier to live in the world. Like I said I'm not judging I was in that life before, some people have never experienced God. In this day more than ever you really don't need God in your life, as you can always count on medication alcholol to mask / and or heal pain. A job and unemployment to provide etc.

Thats why testimonies are.more important in this day and age than throwing bible verses at people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It'd always easier to live in the world. Like I said I'm not judging I was in that life before, some people have never experienced God. In this day more than ever you really don't need God in your life, as you can always count on medication alcholol to mask / and or heal pain. A job and unemployment to provide etc.

Thats why testimonies are.more important in this day and age than throwing bible verses at people.

What does "god" do?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I stop coming to this thread for two days and see it's become a demon convention. Where were you types when I was in the thread earlier? You can try to denounce God all you want but Hell's gates won't. Don't give me your spill of being a good person because you are a good person by who's standard? Society? Society standards are hell bound. Do you but that fire will isn't nothing to play with. It's funny how disillusioned some of you are about the realness.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're babbling like a fool. God is what I described. Those aren't human limitations.

There is nothing great in being distant from your creation. What is wrong with you? Is it great if you leave your car in some lot somewhere?

Agreed, God isn't a "being" per se.

Being distant as in being unseen. It is a great accomplishment to an artist to create a work as close to nature as possible so it doesn't look like a human created it. The greatness of the Pieta, for example, is that it looks life-like despite being made by human hands.

1. You see all these "what ifs?" and "maybe's"...those are pointless. You haven't substantiated any form of your argument either. I can trot out the same empty possibilities and not get anywhere either.

2. If this thing is "beyond comprehension"...then why are you trying to comprehend it? :leostare: Its a fairly simple question. Either you will be able to understand it, or you won't.

1.Asking questions is simply a way of finding answers. Those are in the form of questions so you can look into them yourself and see how that could be possible. I am not going to force my opinions, beliefs or observations upon others. But allow you to consider them and come to you own conclusion.

2, There are some things we can understand. Something we can interpret. Morals, Philosophies, Religions, and Politics come from our understanding of Earth, Human Nature and our depth (or lack thereof) the Universe and its Creator.