We probably in Hell already, our dumb asses not knowin
Everybody kissin ass to go to heaven ain't goin

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No dummy.

They have them because peoples emotions are at stake and rather than trying to overlook an aspect of people that they think they need to get better, they throw religious wings in there just so people can have some sense of normalcy...IF they're religious.

Its a psychological sham.

Posession doesn't happen you fukking idiot.

Its 2013 and I'm ashamed of you for even thinking this.
How am I psycho if this is what doctors from mental asylum believe. The proof is in your face yet u don't want to believe.

This is like gods biggest issue.

Jesus saved u from our sins. Yet u still turn your back.

And u criticisize because others want u saved.

Lol.

U don't. U can find out the truth yourself

Faggit

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
God did read your Bible....

the same Bible also tells us where Satan is operating from.
The book of revelations makes it clear the devil was cast down...from heaven

God created the bad guy, and we're given hell of earth because of a feud. All knowing and not knowing one of his own was going to betray him and harm all he created.

What makes satan so bad if there's no account of Satan ever harming someone... Christian's God killed many and it was documented in the bible

•God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.
•God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.
•God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.
•Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)
•God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighnor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)
•God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)
•God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)
•God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.
•God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)
•God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)
•God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)
•God approves of slavery, and instructs owners to beat their slaves. (Proverbs 29:19)
•And, finally, God makes sure that if you are guilty of even the smallest transgression, you shall suffer endlessly for all eternity, following a dramatic homecoming for Jesus, who will be extremely pissed off at everyone for putting him to death, even though it was just the Romans and even though he knew what was going to happen beforehand, and he could have easily avoided it by using his power as God to perform a miracle and prove who he was. (See the entire book of Revelation)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fighting with atheists who have heard the word is a non ending battle, why I don't even do it .

Bible says

If the people in the town will not welcome you, go outside the town and shake their dust off of your feet. This will be a warning to them.

Even when Jesus was walking the world, even when people saw miracles people sitll unbelieved, so in this day where there are really no miracles and the world is more wicked than it has ever been its not shocking most folks won't believe. And that's the beauty of it everyone has a choice.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What makes satan so bad if there's no account of Satan ever harming someone... Christian's God killed many and it was documented in the bible

•God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.
•God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.
•God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.
•Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)
•God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighnor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)
•God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)
•God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)
•God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.
•God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)
•God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)
•God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)
•God approves of slavery, and instructs owners to beat their slaves. (Proverbs 29:19)
•And, finally, God makes sure that if you are guilty of even the smallest transgression, you shall suffer endlessly for all eternity, following a dramatic homecoming for Jesus, who will be extremely pissed off at everyone for putting him to death, even though it was just the Romans and even though he knew what was going to happen beforehand, and he could have easily avoided it by using his power as God to perform a miracle and prove who he was. (See the entire book of Revelation)

google satan isn't really a bad guy on the internet with no new testament verses and then copy and paste like you really know what you are talking about.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People want proof from 2000 years ago. Like documents and statues arent real sources of info. That how we know of history back then. Lol.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
google satan isn't really a bad guy on the internet with no new testament verses and then copy and paste like you really know what you are talking about.

I know what i did breh.
I could have just put the link, but i doubt someone would have clicked the link and read from the whole site.
I don't have a problem with people believing in what they believe in. I just dislike how people are afraid to try and understand life for what it is. They toss around whatever happening in the world into some type religious message or the will of a religious figure.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fighting with atheists who have heard the word is a non ending battle, why I don't even do it .

Bible says

If the people in the town will not welcome you, go outside the town and shake their dust off of your feet. This will be a warning to them.

Even when Jesus was walking the world, even when people saw miracles people sitll unbelieved, so in this day where there are really no miracles and the world is more wicked than it has ever been its not shocking most folks won't believe. And that's the beauty of it everyone has a choice.

In the Old Testament, Elijah challenged worshippers of Baal as to the validity of their god.

They had a contest and God apparently cared enough about it to prove he was on Elijah's side and send fire raining down from heaven.

So if you are right about God, then it's only Bible-based to expect some exhibition of miraculous power. I'll wait.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How am I psycho if this is what doctors from mental asylum believe. The proof is in your face yet u don't want to believe.

This is like gods biggest issue.

Jesus saved u from our sins. Yet u still turn your back.

And u criticisize because others want u saved.

Lol.

U don't. U can find out the truth yourself

Faggit

1. No psychiatrists believe in being possessed. Just shut the hell up.

2. You sound like you're AT MOST 16 years old.

3. Jesus saved us from the sins that it created for all us that it knew people would do anyways and still holds them accountable for it?

Yeah. You're an idiot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly OP, a lot of people have already made a bid with the devil and don't even realize it.

Look at the world today, especially America. Folks are losing their everlasting mind. From the non-stop inner city crime to prevalent racism rearing it's ugly head again and to so much other evil stuff going on that it would take a novel to write about (if not more), the devil has folks wildin' and he will be coming to collect his end of the bargain very, very soon.

I try to keep myself prayed up as much as possible.

Why do you think your prayers mean more than the next guys'?

BTW, crime is a a all-time low all across the world.

Lets stop playing games.