Brehs, anyone ever experience "Retroactive Jealousy" with their girlfriend?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This is the type of thing men usually grow out of by the end of college.

Being in your late 20's worrying about this shyt is pathetic.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
That ain’t true. But then again maybe younger men these days are more selective than nikkas my age were
I think these days it's true. Younger women have more access via social media and dating apps, and more men want to fukk younger women than women want to fukk younger men. I would definitely be put off if in my late 20s I only had like 5 sexual partners and she had 20+. :dead: That's why I agree with others that dude needs to leave and start going wild.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I think these days it's true. Younger women have more access via social media and dating apps, and more men want to fukk younger women than women want to fukk younger men. I would definitely be put off if in my late 20s I only had like 5 sexual partners and she had 20+. :dead: That's why I agree with others that dude needs to leave and start going wild.
I don’t even think that’ll help tbh becuz that’s the woman he really wants to be with. He seems like his problem comes more from within. I think he needs therapy. If you love somebody there’s certain things you have to accept. If you can’t accept it move on

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ego is a powerful thing and once that shyt is hit it’s basically no return, RIP that relationship

All the bravado shyt on coli is what you always hear but the truth is that no man wants to know he probably not the best his woman dun had, and finding out she was getting her freak on which most women on college do don’t make your odds no better.

Like brehs said, you don’t wanna ask questions you know you not ready to hear the truth on.

I always tell brehs go in automatically assuming a woman you dated got 10 bodies, no stress and you might fukk around and get a good one who don’t got that

:yeshrug:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Or at least hope she is adventurous in bed with you
You would think wifing up a ran thru thot means she would let u have 3somes, kinky shyt, & generally a more fun sex life than a “good” girl

Then again alotta guys I’ve met with this dilemma & stories I’ve read online say the same thing; these women stop doing the kinky shyt with their husband/boyfriend bc “its in the past” or “I dont do that anymore” more times than not bc they wanna present a Suzie homemaker image.

Its like u don’t even get the one supposed perk of being with a high body count woman. Ur better off fukking these women outside of a relationship bc if you get in one with them they lose respect for the men dumb enough to wife a whore. Deep down inside they know they don’t deserve a good man & punish the dude who wifes them. They actually give more kinky shyt to the guys they just fukk. Most sexless marriages I know the wife was ran thru....

They literally offer nothing

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
You would think wifing up a ran thru thot means she would let u have 3somes, kinky shyt, & generally a more fun sex life than a “good” girl

Then again alotta guys I’ve met with this dilemma & stories I’ve read online say the same thing; these women stop doing the kinky shyt with their husband/boyfriend bc “its in the past” or “I dont do that anymore” more times than not bc they wanna present a Suzie homemaker image.

Its like u don’t even get the one supposed perk of being with a high body count woman. Ur better off fukking these women outside of a relationship bc if you get in one with them they lose respect for the men dumb enough to wife a whore. Deep down inside they know they don’t deserve a good man & punish the dude who wifes them. They actually give more kinky shyt to the guys they just fukk. Most sexless marriages I know the wife was ran thru....

They literally offer nothing

Yeah I'd be damned if I marry a chick who did all these freaky stuff for others dudes, but not me. I have no problem with freaks, just the ones who want to stop being a freak with me. :camby:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of former and current players that don’t wanna wife no thot.

Do they accept shorty might have a wild past sexual life? Yes, but they don’t know if she did for sure.
It’s worse for players and/or promiscuous men because they have seen how women get down and can tell if a woman has left holes in her hoe stories.