Brehs, anyone ever experience "Retroactive Jealousy" with their girlfriend?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He’s insecure cuz he doesn’t have the same sexual experiences as her

if dude got bodies and smutted out his share of chicks he wouldn’t give af at all. Only the no p*ssy gettin mf’s care about that stuff.
Plenty of former and current players that don’t wanna wife no thot.

Do they accept shorty might have a wild past sexual life? Yes, but they don’t know if she did for sure.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Plenty of former and current players that don’t wanna wife no thot.

Do they accept shorty might have a wild past sexual life? Yes, but they don’t know if she did for sure.

if his girl loyal,makes him happy,does everything he wants me in a relationship etc he shouldn’t care about her wilin in college. If he was goin his thing too back then it would be an afterthought

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't traffic in misogyny or pick up artist rhetoric and I am at peace with the idea that women have pasts.

:hubie:
Just like you are free to have that opinion and belief, let the men who disagree.. disagree.

Isn't that how this works?

You have no problem accepting women for what they do and who they are, give men the same benefit without alluding to men becoming gay.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Just like you are free to have that opinion and belief, let the men who disagree.. disagree.

Isn't that how this works?

You have no problem accepting women for what they do and who they are, give men the same benefit without alluding to men becoming gay.

Where am I not allowing men to disagree? I'm speaking to the logical conclusion of this sort of warped rationale.