Brehs, anyone ever experience "Retroactive Jealousy" with their girlfriend?

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Self-esteem erosion fables. Reddit, Misc, LSA, here, gaming boards, here...all the same.

Unceasing psyops.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Even if he did she still would've been fukking more than him and he'd still get jealous.

Honestly tho, women with bodies like that have to be straight up sluts for the dude they're with. Doing threesomes with people who don't commit to you but not the man that did basically states you value people who care about you less thus making you worth less over all and he can sense that but is too emotionally committed

Also we all know white girls that go crazy in college are rarely loyal, she probably got other dikk on the side and his intuition is getting to him.

Thread.

That and also when you have to put more effort than the other guys she dated. Thats sucks.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This is why you vet the hell out of people, then make a decision early on

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone answer this, what, I say, what could you possibly hope to achieve by asking this ? She already did all that dirt. Everyone has phucked someone else, it's 2021.
It’s a pattern of behavior. What happens if she runs into one of the guys she had threesomes with? Imagine the memories she has. It’s better u find out about a chicks past before getting too emotionally involved.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Sounds like a simp that finally found the woman of his dreams :wub: only to realize that dream was a bed of lies and debauchery :why: :mjlol:

I agree with the brehs tho, if your woman is even tangentially attractive and got sometype of wit about her, she been ran through more times than you. Especially if yall met in your mid 20s.

You ain't had enough time to run up the scoreboard in your favor breh, it's over :pachaha:. Game. Set. Match :merchant::wtb:

If you can't deal with that, your hope is gone in the dating world. Millenials and below are damaged goods for you :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like a simp that finally found the woman of his dreams :wub: only to realize that dream was a bed of lies and debauchery :why: :mjlol:

I agree with the brehs tho, if your woman is even tangentially attractive and got sometype of wit about her, she been ran through more times than you. Especially if yall met in your mid 20s.

You ain't had enough time to run up the scoreboard in your favor breh, it's over :pachaha:. Game. Set. Match :merchant::wtb:

If you can't deal with that, your hope is gone in the dating world. Millenials and below are damaged goods for you :francis:
Or at least hope she is adventurous in bed with you

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only once and that’s because she actually wanted to give me her virginity but a friend cockblocked me at the time.

Other chicks Idgaf because I had no chance getting their virginity anyway.