Brehs, anyone ever experience "Retroactive Jealousy" with their girlfriend?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You would think wifing up a ran thru thot means she would let u have 3somes, kinky shyt, & generally a more fun sex life than a “good” girl

Then again alotta guys I’ve met with this dilemma & stories I’ve read online say the same thing; these women stop doing the kinky shyt with their husband/boyfriend bc “its in the past” or “I dont do that anymore” more times than not bc they wanna present a Suzie homemaker image.

Its like u don’t even get the one supposed perk of being with a high body count woman. Ur better off fukking these women outside of a relationship bc if you get in one with them they lose respect for the men dumb enough to wife a whore. Deep down inside they know they don’t deserve a good man & punish the dude who wifes them. They actually give more kinky shyt to the guys they just fukk. Most sexless marriages I know the wife was ran thru....

They literally offer nothing

This is what makes the whole thing fukked. I try to be "progressive" on shyt like slut-shaming, because I'm not an idiot who thinks women that like sex are unnatural. But there's a difference, and I know a spade when there's a spade. We all know what's up. The women themselves know it. Because at the end of the day, as long as men have to initiate, provide, dominate, and lead a woman - since that it is what most women want - then it only makes sense that the woman he is expending all that energy for is worth it, but if she was giving all of it up to dudes who didn't put in any of that same effort, AND she's not giving it all up for the man actually providing for her, then that guy is being played. He is basically paying full price for 1998 Toyota Camry. And that's why even the woman themselves know that the guy is a simp who couldn't do better.

Anyway, to avoid being used/played, you gotta be a man. Be confident, assertive, dominant. You don't have to be misogynistic, but I've always felt that you need to have some level of chauvinism because women aren't perfect. She'll respect you for this, trust me. Also, be strong, muscular, etc. because she'll also find you attractive (which only helps in her willing to try stuff sexually). And be on your purpose, and never be afraid let her go if she's interfering with your purpose.

You'll never really know her body count or past, but at the very least, if you have all those things I mentioned, there's a good chance she'll respect you and treat you as a man of value. She'll do all the sexual shyt you want, she'll make sure she stays pretty and in shape, and she'll actually care about matching what you bring in to the relationship and about your feelings, and she'll care about actually trying to please you and make you happy.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned this a few weeks ago.

This is the dangerous thing.

So much of the stupid fukkery we argue about on the internet wouldn't even exist if we just:
  • Teach people that attractiveness matters to everyone to some extent, and to always maximize your appearance since it makes things easier
  • Teach people at being good and fulfilling at sex on both sides IS IMPORTANT (i fukking hate when people say that sex or attractiveness "is at the bottom of a list in being a good partner" bullshyt gtfo with that)
  • Teach people that you shouldn't ever settle for anyone in the looks, sex, or job department.
  • Get along with or have actual chemistry with that person
  • Teach people that you should be on the same level/league as the person you are dating, whether be it sexual (body count), appearance, finances - this is huge because you 1 person is below the other, the relationship will be toxic in some way (insecurities, emotional abuse, mental/verbal abusive, staleness, etc.)
  • Teach people that if you don't meet any of the following criteria, it is not worth trying to "figure it out" because then you'd be wasting months or years of your life.
  • Don't shyt on people who are ugly though :whoa:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is the dangerous thing.

So much of the stupid fukkery we argue about on the internet wouldn't even exist if we just:
  • Teach people that attractiveness matters to everyone to some extent, and to always maximize your appearance since it makes things easier
  • Teach people at being good and fulfilling at sex on both sides IS IMPORTANT (i fukking hate when people say that sex or attractiveness "is at the bottom of a list in being a good partner" bullshyt gtfo with that)
  • Teach people that you shouldn't ever settle for anyone in the looks, sex, or job department.
  • Get along with or have actual chemistry with that person
  • Teach people that you should be on the same level/league as the person you are dating, whether be it sexual (body count), appearance, finances - this is huge because you 1 person is below the other, the relationship will be toxic in some way (insecurities, emotional abuse, mental/verbal abusive, staleness, etc.)
  • Teach people that if you don't meet any of the following criteria, it is not worth trying to "figure it out" because then you'd be wasting months or years of your life.
  • Don't shyt on people who are ugly though :whoa:
There should be an entire curriculum on it. Otherwise, complaining won’t make a difference. We have to train people to be the citizens we want them to be.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
There should be an entire curriculum on it. Otherwise, complaining won’t make a difference. We have to train people to be the citizens we want them to be.

It could be taught in middle school/high school, or other famous people with lots of clout can start. Because the reality is that most of our social behaviors are dictated or changed by what people in authority (media, government, prominent figures) promote, push, or legislate.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this is the Dilemma alot of dudes are going to face. Either you marry young to avoid this or deal with it. When you meet a women in her late twenties to 30's there's a high chance they got bodies. Alot of cats are in the house playing video games and shyt having a non exisistent dating life while women are outchea dating older men getting their back blown out and relationship experience. You shouldn't be asking a chick her prior dating experience if you ain't ready to hear the answers.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Ego is a powerful thing and once that shyt is hit it’s basically no return, RIP that relationship

I will always say that one of the best things that ever happened to me was getting my heart shredded so badly in 2011 that I had to abandon my ego completely in order to come back to normal.

Lemme tell you brehs, having no ego is like a super power.

You literally can't be emotionally manipulated by anybody.

And not giving a fukk is the greatest armor ever.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Just like you are free to have that opinion and belief, let the men who disagree.. disagree.

Isn't that how this works?

You have no problem accepting women for what they do and who they are, give men the same benefit without alluding to men becoming gay.
who is that in your avatar?

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Simple solution, don’t wife up whores, it’s not that complicated :yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Hes either gonna have to cheat or leave. Once those thoughts have infected him the relationship is more or less done.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bible calls this being “unequally yoked”. They knew this 2,000 years ago but we think we know everything nowadays so it’s “insecurity”.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That ain’t true. But then again maybe younger men these days are more selective than nikkas my age were

Yes and no OG, smarter/more aware of the game men are but they're not the average guy, and the average guy doesn't have that leverage. Studies show millennials are having less sex than Gen X and Gen Z is even lower than millennials.

What I think the OGs/older heads don't get is my generation was brought up on men/women having traditional courting roles in dating, but outside of that being "equal" to women in every way sans physical strength. The simultaneous mental view of them being just as good but somehow the fairer sex, and better combined with social media and how that has tipped the scales and raised the prevalence of simps.

Last I remember an article I read in 2015 said women swiped left 86% of the time on Tinder, and men swiped left 53%. Also 60%+ of people on Tinder are men. With the metoo/street harassment waves a lot of dudes in my gen BUSHED cold approaching altogether for a bevy of reasons, unwilling to take an a L, shook of being clowned/called a creep, the fear of ending up a meme/viral moment. To someone who's been outside for min and has experience or just has confidence, this is all in the game/part of the process, but to males coming of age in this era these are real fears/barriers.

Dudes talk 80/20 and OGs/old heads think it's cap but hypergamy is byke, so if you're in hat top 20-25% (or can give the illusion that you are) you'll eat ridiculously easily. If you're in that 75-80%, it's not moving like that the middle 50% of all dudes, may or not eat to a capped level depending on effort, but that bottom 25 is where simps, shut ins, virgins, incels etc. are. And on the low that bottom 25 is expanding to a bottom 30-33%.

TL, DR those who eat consistently are eating well, but they're a select group. The rest are more less fighting for scraps

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Where am I not allowing men to disagree? I'm speaking to the logical conclusion of this sort of warped rationale.

You're presenting a false dichotomy, heterosexual men never had men as "eligible" partners and them could simply not engage in long term partnership as opposed to change sexuality, but you've always been a poor poster who plays obtuse when called out on half cooked arguments

I don’t even think that’ll help tbh becuz that’s the woman he really wants to be with. He seems like his problem comes more from within. I think he needs therapy. If you love somebody there’s certain things you have to accept. If you can’t accept it move on

The bolded is known as the scarcity mindset and helps inflate the value of the average woman.