Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
still have not improved. In fact, I got worse:shaq2:

scaredlaugh.gif.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The coli's the only place I met women who are so humble about their looks. The only place where I've seen women admit they are average. Like what in the hell :dahell: Give yourself more credit ladies. In my humblest opinion, I'm a dime plus 99 :mjpls:
It's the audience, you would never see these comments on LSA.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I think all of the ladies want an attractive man. They don't want a dime that's like the IG thots. For all the reasons we don't want the IG thots.
The thing is that some women will take this as an insult. Saying you want to wife a cutie homely chick puts you in the hot seat cause she taking it as saying she ain't fine or hot.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The thing is that some women will take this as an insult. Saying you want to wife a cutie homely chick puts you in the hot seat cause she taking it as saying she ain't fine or hot.
But the cute homely chicks are fine. They just don't advertise it like a thot. Now the michael5000 girls :scust:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You wouldn't believe the amount of fukkery and confusion the "fan club" started.

Basically he is most black woman's dream man. He is good looking, tall, damn good job, owns his own home, college educated, no children.

I would be here all day with the stories about this man and his fan club.

I never forgot when I spent the night went into his guest room and he had gifts galore all lined up from other women.

When we were broken up he had a thirsty older women propose to him and this dude kept the ring.
Being all those things isn't going to get you a "fan club" of women. This dude's game/sex game must be on some super saiyan 3 type shyt where he got these chicks crazy over him like that.

There are a lot of black men that fit that description.