Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I can relate to the staring thing...my family moved up north (Rochester, MN) when I was 8 and in the beginning phase of cute lil kid turned funny looking...extremely skinny, cheap thick glasses, unruly hair and all that...

We lived in a pretty diverse community so between all the exotic Somalian and Ethiopian girls, pretty white girls, my gorgeous and built like a brick house big sister and tall, dark, and athletic big brother I was constantly overlooked by nearly every boy I had a crush on...however by the time we moved back down south to Memphis my ugly phase was starting to end and thanks to puberty my boobs were getting bigger by the second it seemed so I started getting some looks...you pair big t*ts, new girl status and a healthy dose of color struck boys and I was moving up lol

I don't think I actually really came into my looKS until 10th or 11th grade and by that time I was used to looks mostly bc of my chest meats lol I didn't really notice until I was in the food court at the mall with some friends and one of them mentioned how everyone was staring...
You got some nice chest meats? :ohhh::patrice::takedat:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I have...and lawd i wont date a guy that fine ever again...too much drama lol

My guy
was a Kappa (don't judge he was/still is fine as hell lol) very attractive and he had a ton of fans bc being Greek was a big deal at my university...also he came from money so he was caked up lol anyway when he first approached me I was kinda shell shocked bc I was just a freshman and he was this popular Junior...I was leary at first at well bc Kappas were known man whores and players and I was just getting over a break up with my bf from back home (he decided to take a break while adjusting to college life smh).

I had a work study job at the activity center on campus and every time he'd come in he'd always talk to me for a few minutes...I'd brush it off bc I was thinking no way he's into me...that he was just being nice

I wanna say about 2 and a half 3 months into the semester he asked me our on a date...I said yes and the rest is history and here's where it got weird. Mostly because he was weird.

Despite his popularity and attractiveness Adam was borderline crazy. After we broke up I wondered how it never got out, but turns out that was bc I was the first girlfriend he'd ever had. Like ever. He was 21 and never had a gf. Huge flag. So mostly the girls he hooked up with were just that; hookups...another red flag. Anyways im digressing... like I said he was a strange bird and for a while I could deal with it bc he spoiled me, and it was kind of fun to date him at first.

Now for the weird stuff...for one he was into anime(sp) and while I'm not really keen on it I was OK with it until I realized just how deeply involved he was. He had hundreds of dvds, posters, was involved in countless fan groups and blogs about it...he was into it big time and had been to Japan for conventions and crap...no joke. I'd never met a black man so deeply involved in it. And of course since we were dating I had to at least watch it. We would spend entire weekends holed up in his apartment watching it all day long. It was horrible. And since I didn't have a car at the time...I had to wait for him to stop watching it for him to take me back to my dorm room...which he'd put off for hours, until I just forgot about it and read books or did homework. I only had one friend who had a car and most of the time she was boo'd up with her bf at another college about 30-40 minutes away so I was stuck.

Anime aside he was also incredibly insecure. He constantly checked up on me during the day and eventually started walking me to and from class on Mondays and Wednesdays bc he only had 1 class on those days and again at first I liked it bc I was an 18yo girl who thought it was cute lol. Well it stopped being cute when he started picking fights with just about any guy I spoke to. "Who's that nikka? How you know him? Why he always talking to you?" I can remember a time where he snatched my phone from me and ended up shattering the screen. He replaced it but of course he felt entitled to going through it bc he'd payed for it. The more I tried to get away the clingier he got. If I wanted to stay in my dorm for the weekend he'd beg me to stay with him, I could go on and on...Eventually we broke up but not before he threw out most of my clothes in the bayou we have running through our campus bc he "caught" my roommates brother in our room(he was waiting there while she was in class) and not only accused me of cheating with him but tried to fight him.

Moral of the story is this...the fine ones are always crazy :usure: I can tell y'all some crazy stuff about that boy lol smh

This dude took 2-3 months to ask you out?! You sure homeboy was a player? And if dude was a player, why is he playing the game all wrong acting insecure and crazy? :why:

And nah I fit a lot of those characteristics. 21 and never had a girlfriend per say. Middle school and high school I was too scared to approach and talk to whatever chick I was crushing on at the time. And if I did talk to them, never told them or showed how I felt. If I didn't have a crush on you, I curved you. And I had a lot of girls throwing me advances too :to:. Right out of high school I went to community college to save money and plus I didn't know what I wanted to study. The girls there were a big downgrade in the looks department compared to my high school. I didn't stay on campus unless I had a gap between my classes. Went to school then went home. I made acquaintances, and a few good friends but we never hung outside of school. There were some girls that i was like :whew: about, but my p*ssy self ain't do shyt about it :francis:.

Transferred to a four year university and the girls :blessed:. Started approaching random women, dating etc.

Now as for anime, I'm a big anime fan myself. Not as big as your ex. He's like those dudes that review anime on YouTube, and they got shelves of dvds, anime plushies, dolls, toy figures etc in their rooms. Like this dude (he's living off that YouTube money tho :jawalrus:):

Now I've got a few videos on YouTube where I reviewed some anime series but I'm not spending a dime on no dvds, let alone plushies, dolls etc. I wanna go to nyc comic con though, looks fun as hell. And anime did low key make me want to visit Japan after I graduate and learn more about it's culture. Back when I wasn't so busy with school I'd watch up to 12 seasonal anime at once, so like up to 1-4 episodes a day. Only time I marathoned a series was if it was like during the summer time or some type of break and the series was 12-25 episodes long. I would never spend every weekend just watching anime though, it can get boring quick. And I would never force my girl to watch it with me :mjlol:. In college there are always so many different events going on, I wouldn't waste my weekends holed up in my room watching anime :russ:. This dude couldn't have been a player. Stalking, getting in fights with random guys because they looked at your girl, breaking phones, throwing clothes in lakes, constantly checking up on you etc. That's simp behavior. :snoop:

How long were y'all together?

Daps
This dude took 2-3 months to ask you out?!
That was my fault to some degree...I didn't take him seriously for a while...thought he trying to play me

How long were y'all together?

7 months...and about a month or so of semi stalking lol

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Fast forward I'm still with this fool don't ask me why.

In the summer of 2005 I find out that I'm pregnant. I was excited and nervous all together. He on the other hand wasn't too excited about it.

To make a long story short I was in the hospital having complications with my cervix and had to have emergency surgery.

While in the hospital he allows me to use his laptop. I was excited because I have some contact with the outside world because I had been in the hospital for almost a month.

How about me turning on this laptop completely turned my world upside down. His instant messenger automatically logs in when the computer is turned on, I see all of these women talkin about baby I love you... and this one chick in particular sticks out because he had called me her name before and he said they were just friends. It was Jennifer.

I read their conversations and I was furious. She told him that she was pregnant with twins and she sent him a link to her ultrasound.

Then they talk about what they are gonna do, he asked her the same question he asked me " are you gonna put me on child support?" I'm like WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW...

This dude just left here talking about he loved me and would put nothing or no one before me and our daughter and you go and do this junk. My cousin calls my room and I'm crying my eyes out, she has me on speaker phone so everyone can hear me.

My family was pissed. My mother called him and told him my child is in the hospital carrying your baby and you dog her out like that, you better call and talk to her. He told this chick he loved her and everything. I'm like I want nothing else to do with you. good day sir!

He comes to my room the next day with super market flowers trying to be lovey dovey, i'm like if you don't get your ass away from me.

Due to the complications with my cervix I lost my daughter like 2 weeks later. I was 6 months pregnant. I was heartbroken and this man couldn't even come take me home, what he had to do was more important. He shows up a week later laughing and giggling trying to be cuddly. At that point I just wanted him to leave me alone, But I was stupid and stayed with him.

Babygirl, you the female @General Mills right now with this one :dame:

Peace

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
they should date the fat ugly troglodytes
Maybe skinny "ugly troglodytes" for them? I swear some of these chicks up here really push this trolling shyt. Why would a skinny nikka be obligated to date a fat girl? Answer me that? And don't say cause skinny hoes get smashed by attractive nikkas, ALL ugly hoes get smashed by all kind of dudes.