Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Most successful couples I know have the personality > looks view.

Take it as you will.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hell nah! I love an ugly nikka! Way more appreciative and generous. Plus they have no choice but to lead w personality... Unless he's a total lame hung up on his own feelings about his raw ass face which turns him into a waste of space.

If a chick refer to me as a "ugly nikka" I would drop her in a heart beat. Men stay away from females like it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I've dated a few fine fione dudes. it doesnt bother me as long as he dont take long pampering himself in the morning with facials and all that metrosexual stuff.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've dated a few fine fione dudes. it doesnt bother me as long as he dont take long pampering himself in the morning with facials and all that metrosexual stuff.

Well that explains the suitcase of my stuff and $5 McDonald gift card near ur door :mjcry:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
From time to time I like to apply some Egyptian coconut cream butter made from the grounds of the Nile river..I usually apply that on my forehead every morning and it helps with my active hairline

Does that count as pampering?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
From time to time I like to apply some Egyptian coconut cream butter made from the grounds of the Nile river..I usually apply that on my forehead every morning and it helps with my active hairline

Does that count as pampering?
You're fine, Malc

Beautiful people are naturally beautiful :queen: We don't have to try too hard lol.
For real tho, I'm just too chill and lazy to spend hours everyday in the bathroom.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
If a chick refer to me as a "ugly nikka" I would drop her in a heart beat. Men stay away from females like it.
Awe:mjcry: Right cause it's ok for a woman to be every derogatory, disrespectful, sexist name in the book. But let a ugly mothafukkah be called ugly with love and the world is over.:francis::youngsabo::camby::pachaha: