Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Hell nah! I love an ugly nikka! Way more appreciative and generous. Plus they have no choice but to lead w personality... Unless he's a total lame hung up on his own feelings about his raw ass face which turns him into a waste of space.
I don't consider myself an attactive dude but I got a harem of young broads... Speaking the truth sista.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have and there were problems because he was in the mirror more than me and would use my lotions/body wash. Being pretty wasn't his obvious issue.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
In better shape, sure

Better looking, though? Hm, I dated one dude who probably was slightly more attractive than me on his best day.

Daps
Most of my dudes are fine. Dated one before that was BEAUTIFUL. Like people staring at him in the street beautiful. He was nice, but probably the dumbest person I have ever met. You had to explain simple stuff to him. No common sense and couldn't hold a conversation. He was literally just nice to look at :dry:. Personality was blah...even during sex. Body and dikk...beautiful, everything else...ugh. He was such a waste of a good looking man.