Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
well I mean if we're going by real life experiences, then I must be attractive since 8+ have been interested in me.
That's part of the reason why I made this thread. I'm scared to date really good looking men bc I don't think I'm good enough.:sadcam:
Nothing wrong with feeling like shyt. There are probably billions of other people who don't feel like their good enough. It's human nature. But you can't be afraid to get hurt get dirty avoiding it can hold a person back.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Here is the back story first.

We met in 2004 on one of the most popular websites at the time... Blackplanet. :russ:

We talked in Yahoo instant messenger for months before meeting in person.

He was going to college in a city about 40 minutes away, but he still wanted to meet.

I turned him down several times because I didn't want him to know that I couldn't drive at the time. :lolbron:

So when he offered to meet me after a wrestling match in my city ( he is an assistant wrestling coach) I jumped at the chance.

It was cold as crap that night ( it was January ) and I got all dolled up in my sweater, jeans, and boots to go meet him and something happened where I couldn't go.

I called him and he agreed to meet me at my house after the wrestling match. He pulled up to my house and I was nervous. I'm like what if he doesn't look anything like his pictures?:sadcam:

I waited in the door way for a bit and this handsome adonis got out of the car. Tall ( 6'4 almost 6'5), Chocolate, Bald, Ripped, Milky smile... LAWD!:banderas:

We hung out for a couple of hours. The conversation flowed well... let's just say we clicked. I didn't wanna have to say good night, but he had to go. :noah:

He called me on the way home and just kept telling me how attractive I was and that he wanted to see me again. After several dates we became an item. Then the problems started... :shaq2:
This nikka was dude from the Tyler Perry movie

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well I mean if we're going by real life experiences, then I must be attractive since 8+ have been interested in me.
That's part of the reason why I made this thread. I'm scared to date really good looking men bc I don't think I'm good enough.:sadcam:

:snoop:

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Hell nah! I love an ugly nikka! Way more appreciative and generous. Plus they have no choice but to lead w personality... Unless he's a total lame hung up on his own feelings about his raw ass face which turns him into a waste of space.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Hell nah! I love an ugly nikka! Way more appreciative and generous. Plus they have no choice but to lead w personality... Unless he's a total lame hung up on his own feelings about his raw ass face which turns him into a waste of space.
Shiett

8.gif