Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Being all those things isn't going to get you a "fan club" of women. This dude's game/sex game must be on some super saiyan 3 type shyt where he got these chicks crazy over him like that.

There are a lot of black men that fit that description.
His sex game is top notch! I havent met a man that has come close to him yet...

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What type of dudes you looking for? Cause you ain't helping if you limiting yourself.
I'm not looking for anything specific, just the average guy who's nice and smart. The only guys that come up to me are old enough to be my granddad.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's a catch 22....Be finer than her and she think you cheating and shyt. She finer than me and I'm thinking she cheating and shyt. Equal and we both think we cheating and shyt.

:mjcry:
LMAO for some reason that was funny to me. :russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What's a pretty boy? Does it mean a man who is extremely handsome? Like those model looking ass nikkas? Because most of them have strong jaw lines, those brooding eye things etc and are considered to be "pretty boys". A dude could be average and still pamper himself, does that make him a pretty boy even though he isn't that good looking?

:jbhmm:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What's a pretty boy? Does it mean a man who is extremely handsome? Like those model looking ass nikkas? Because most of them have strong jaw lines, those brooding eye things etc and are considered to be "pretty boys". A dude could be average and still pamper himself, does that make him a pretty boy even though he isn't that good looking?

:jbhmm:
A pretty boy is on par with a metrosexual. the guy has to range from handsome to extremely good looking and is into his looks. An average guy who likes pampering himself wouldn't be given that label just like an average woman wouldn't be labeled conceited for talking about how good she looks.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I didn't even realize that I was good looking until my sophomore year of high school really. In elementary school I had girls who would have crushes on me but I thought they might have just been acting friendly. In the 6th grade all the girls I was cool with in my homeroom class (which was almost all of them) had crushes on me and I had no clue until the last day of school. I was basically the class clown and never saw any signs, or maybe I thought they were just being friendly. Even after realizing all of these things I still didn't see myself as handsome.

I remember first day of school in my English class my sophomore year of high school. All the girls in the class staring at me, and the ones that sat next to me tried to flirt with me. We did some introduction thing where we said some things at the front of the class, and when I was done I said "uhh that's it" and all the girls start laughing and shyt. I was like :dwillhuh: thrown aback by it. I used to go to NYC from Jersey every week for church, and while on the train all these people would be staring at me. I was a freshman or sophomore in high school at the time. Took me a while to understand why, I always thought something was wrong with me like I was in the twilight zone or some shyt :dead:

By the time I hit my sophomore/junior year of high school I was no longer oblivious. I was on some pretty boy shyt one summer. Rocking s curls and I had mirrors on my room closets. So whenever I got up from my bed I'd see myself in the mirror and be like :takedat: "got damn I'm sexy". I'd get haircuts every month or 3 weeks. I was still crushing on chicks hard and didn't have the confidence to approach and talk to them though :francis:.

Last chick I dated modeled. Now unless she was all done up, she looked like a regular cute chick. Body was regular, didn't have a phat azz or til ol' bitties but she did have a little bubble butg :noah:

First day I saw her I was like :shaq:"lawd jesus this chick fine and I gotta talk to her!". Now she ain't know that I get a lot of female attention when I'm out and about, and more so when women see you with a cute chick. I can tell she felt annoyed and bothered by it even though all my attention was on her or elsewhere. I paid absolutely no attention to other women. We were on the campus bus one day and some chick sitting across from us was staring at me, smiling and twirling her hair. That shyt almost never happens when I'm by myself. :shaq2:

There were other instances where girls tried to "challenge" her and she actually took it as a challenge :whoa:. Started trying to make me jealous by mentioning her guy friends and even introduced me to a nikka clearly in the friendzone. I'm alright if a chick got guy friends, but this dude was clearly in the friend zone :snoop: That shyt just made me lose respect for her on some level, all that female attention I was getting wasn't my fault shoot.

She started acting funny, cancelling dates, saying she was too busy so I stopped giving her attention. She blew my shyt up and thought I was smashing other chicks. The face she made when we ran into each other on campus after about 2 weeks of not talking at around 6-7 when she asked me where I just came from :mjlol:. She asked me in a way assuming that I just came back from blowing some chick's back out and couldn't contemplate that I was messing with other chicks already (I wasn't tho). Oh and I remember her one time asking me if I've ever been to anyone's dorms, thinking I was smashing someone else... even though she never gave me any :rudy:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I didn't even realize that I was good looking until my sophomore year of high school really. In elementary school I had girls who would have crushes on me but I thought they might have just been acting friendly. In the 6th grade all the girls I was cool with in my homeroom class (which was almost all of them) had crushes on me and I had no clue until the last day of school. I was basically the class clown and never saw any signs, or maybe I thought they were just being friendly. Even after realizing all of these things I still didn't see myself as handsome.

I remember first day of school in my English class my sophomore year of high school. All the girls in the class staring at me, and the ones that sat next to me tried to flirt with me. We did some introduction thing where we said some things at the front of the class, and when I was done I said "uhh that's it" and all the girls start laughing and shyt. I was like :dwillhuh: thrown aback by it. I used to go to NYC from Jersey every week for church, and while on the train all these people would be staring at me. I was a freshman or sophomore in high school at the time. Took me a while to understand why, I always thought something was wrong with me like I was in the twilight zone or some shyt :dead:

By the time I hit my sophomore/junior year of high school I was no longer oblivious. I was on some pretty boy shyt one summer. Rocking s curls and I had mirrors on my room closets. So whenever I got up from my bed I'd see myself in the mirror and be like :takedat: "got damn I'm sexy". I'd get haircuts every month or 3 weeks. I was still crushing on chicks hard and didn't have the confidence to approach and talk to them though :francis:.

Last chick I dated modeled. Now unless she was all done up, she looked like a regular cute chick. Body was regular, didn't have a phat azz or til ol' bitties but she did have a little bubble butg :noah:

First day I saw her I was like :shaq:"lawd jesus this chick fine and I gotta talk to her!". Now she ain't know that I get a lot of female attention when I'm out and about, and more so when women see you with a cute chick. I can tell she felt annoyed and bothered by it even though all my attention was on her or elsewhere. I paid absolutely no attention to other women. We were on the campus bus one day and some chick sitting across from us was staring at me, smiling and twirling her hair. That shyt almost never happens when I'm by myself. :shaq2:

There were other instances where girls tried to "challenge" her and she actually took it as a challenge :whoa:. Started trying to make me jealous by mentioning her guy friends and even introduced me to a nikka clearly in the friendzone. I'm alright if a chick got guy friends, but this dude was clearly in the friend zone :snoop: That shyt just made me lose respect for her on some level, all that female attention I was getting wasn't my fault shoot.

She started acting funny, cancelling dates, saying she was too busy so I stopped giving her attention. She blew my shyt up and thought I was smashing other chicks. The face she made when we ran into each other on campus after about 2 weeks of not talking at around 6-7 when she asked me where I just came from :mjlol:. She asked me in a way assuming that I just came back from blowing some chick's back out and couldn't contemplate that I was messing with other chicks already (I wasn't tho). Oh and I remember her one time asking me if I've ever been to anyone's dorms, thinking I was smashing someone else... even though she never gave me any :rudy:

200w.gif

Why don't you post a picture of yourself- pretty boy so we can lust over it.

You got me thinking you look like this young fella the way you described yourself.
12718244_1722099444740495_2590992724949438312_n.jpg

We want to see. :feedme:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
200w.gif

Why don't you post a picture of yourself- pretty boy so we can lust over it.

You got me thinking you look like this young fella the way you described yourself.
12718244_1722099444740495_2590992724949438312_n.jpg

We want to see. :feedme:
:dead: Dude look moist af.

I look better than dude tho no homo.

I don't know what it is, but he looks very feminine.

Now I was mistaken for a girl a lot when I was a kid, but I had dreadlocks then.

I still have very masculine features such as a strong jaw, and that eye ridge thing.

And nah I ain't posting no pictures, I don't want no one on here to find out who I am lol.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah just fukk with us attractive teddy bear dudes. We ain't going nowhere and we can lose weight and become fine status.

Real talk, that's why I kind of want to meet a fat dude. If we both got in shape together, I think we would be more loyal to each other. But getting in shape would need to be first priority. I don't want to end up on my 600lb life.