Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
fukk you. Broke bish. My glory is enjoying my freedom from nikkas like you. While you’re probably still begging your Momma or some weak bish for a place to say. But go off Sis....
You can put up a tough front all you want but I know that loneliness is killing you and having you crying yourself to sleep. :mjgrin:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You can’t expect to land a desirable counterpart at 40 years old. It’s not as realistic. Those 40 year old 6 cert brehs are going after younger chicks with less mileage and less baggage. I don’t feel bad for them. They didn’t understand the free market and they got fukked :yeshrug:

They could’ve cashed out at in their prime, 18-28, but they got greedy.

as they should be. They earned it :ld:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
fukk you. Broke bish. My glory is enjoying my freedom from nikkas like you. While you’re probably still begging your Momma or some weak bish for a place to say. But go off Sis....

Girl don’t even waste your time, they spend their whole lives waiting for the day women turn 40 (I thought it was 30 but guess it changed) because they have this belief that all women are suicidal at that age and it is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE for you to ever be happy about ANYTHING at that age. If you argue they’ll just throw random insults at you. It’s the only thing they have to look forward to after a life of loneliness and rejection, they need you to be bitter and angry like them.

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Girl don’t even waste your time, they spend their whole lives waiting for the day women turn 40 (I thought it was 30 but guess it changed) because they have this belief that all women are suicidal at that age and it is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE for you to ever be happy about ANYTHING at that age. If you argue they’ll just throw random insults at you.
fukk up.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
You can put up a tough front all you want but I know that loneliness is killing you and having you crying yourself to sleep. :mjgrin:

You wish. Lol Put down your phone take your meds, and call your therapist your resentment towards your Mother and your slip is showing.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Girl don’t even waste your time, they spend their whole lives waiting for the day women turn 40 (I thought it was 30 but guess it changed) because they have this belief that all women are suicidal at that age and it is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE for you to ever be happy about ANYTHING at that age. If you argue they’ll just throw random insults at you. It’s the only thing they have to look forward to after a life of loneliness and rejection, they need you to be bitter and angry like them.
Oh I know it. Those statistics showing that we are leading in business and entrepreneurship kill them. They want us to be sick. But we’re too busy loving on brothers that love us in real life and enjoying the fruits of our labor.

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
you still :mad: over that rape thread? :dead:
What? I wasnt even thinking about that you goofy. :mjlol: Just want you to fukk up and go make sure that your husband is satisfied. Stop being thristy for attention.

Anyways It's clear that you're feeling some type of way about that. With how you brought it up out of nowhere and how you're quick to send veiled shots at me because of how I set you straight in that thread. :youngsabo:

Last edited:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had a aunt get desperate and marry a beta simp at 39 (to his defense he did make 6 figures). She had this illusion she was going to change a 40 year old man. Marriage lasted three years, she literally got pregnant within 30 days of marriage. Now I have a little cousin who has to deal with the bullshyt of having elderly parents who hate each other.

She flat out said she was much happier when she was single. But she folded to the pressure of family members asking her when she was going to get married.

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
But we’re too busy loving on brothers that love us in real life and enjoying the fruits of our labor.
That ain't you though. Cause if it was you wouldnt be on a male dominated site trying to push how nice it is to be 40 and single. :russ:

You wish.
No, that's what I know. :mjlol:

If life was that nice for you wouldnt be on here mongering for some male attention and pushing delusions.

Ashley Banks

Daps
What? I wasnt even thinking about that you goofy. :mjlol: Just want you to fukk up and go make sure that your husband is satisfied. Stop being thristy for attention.

Anyways It's clear that you're feeling some type of way about that. With how you brought it up out of nowhere and how you're quick to send veiled shots at me. :youngsabo:

My husband is at work, obviously. If I wanted attention I wouldn’t be looking for it on here LMFAO I’m not interested in any of you cry babies.

Why would I feel some type of way when I was right? :mjlol:

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
My husband is at work, obviously. If I wanted attention I wouldn’t be looking for it on here LMFAO I’m not interested in any of you cry babies.

Why would I feel some type of way when I was right? :mjlol:

Utter nonsense. There's no other reason for you to be on this site if you're not looking attention.

But anyways, you're a waste of time like always.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Had a aunt get desperate and marry a beta simp at 39 (to his defense he did make 6 figures). She had this illusion she was going to change a 40 year old man. Marriage lasted three years, she literally got pregnant within 30 days of marriage. Now I have a little cousin who has to deal with the bullshyt of having elderly parents who hate each other.

She flat out said she was much happier when she was single. But she folded to the pressure of family members asking her when she was going to get married.

Damn that’s sad. This is why I tell women that if you don’t find the man you want don’t just take any man. I’m happy in my marriage because I got the man I wanted. Marriage is not something you want to rush and it’s not for everyone. If you’re 40 and single and you’re happy, stay that way until you find the right person. The people that pressure you aren’t happy with their own lives, if they were they wouldn’t feel the need to put someone else down.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Utter nonsense. There's no other reason for you to be on this site if you're not looking attention.

But anyways, you're a waste of time like always.

Maybe, I just like posting here? The threads are interesting, most of the people get my sense of humor, most of the people here are funny. I’ve posted here for years, not all the posters are cry babies like you. Some are but most aren’t. I get more than enough attention irl, I don’t need to come on an anonymous forum to get it.

If I’m a waste of time put me on ignore. You follow me around complaining about me, quoting me to say nonsense, seems like you’re the one that wants the attention. Be a man, breh.