Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
@Hennessypapi who was that married chick who was in here comment after comment here caping for white men and praising IR relationships, come to find out she is married to a black man that she was with since since the age of 16. Spent 8 hrs straight male bashing, not paying attention to her husband on that thread
:mjlol::deadrose:

:dead:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ether yourself in your own response, brehettes.

Married to a non black man, newly mother of 2 babies, and still manages to find time to post on a majority male forum broadcasting her business and throw shady comments at black men on a Saturday night engaging in discourse with men NOT her husband.
It’s really fascinating. She dates an Arab but has the nerve to dikk police black men and chastise us. I’m pretty sure habib would have a problem with that.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Correction: she’s married to an Arab
Correction: she’s married to a white man.

(Respectfully, I don’t care how much spin she puts on.
You know Arab people do not self identify with the black race or claim black and if he was black, she wouldn’t be trying to qualify it - “oh but he has curly hair and tan skin”)
:mjlol::francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Correction: she’s married to a white man.

(Respectfully, I don’t care how much spin she puts on.
You know Arab people do not self identify with the black race or claim black and if he was black, she wouldn’t be trying to qualify it - “oh but he has curly hair and tan skin”)
:mjlol::francis:

:dead:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Sorry to hear, breh

I've lost a lot of close relatives these past 10 years. I spent my 20s worrying about myself cuz it was a financial struggle & lack of experience, it was survival. Then you hit your 30s get a job or some hustle to keep the wolves off your ass that's when you look up and start reflecting. THen you realize the people around you aren't the same as when you remember then in your teens. It's the worst

:mjcry:

This hits home.

Daps
Kids....a lot of 35 year old women are married with children.

Either the kids are little (woman that goes to college, gets professional job, marries and gets preggo) or the woman had kids early and her crumbsnatchers are approaching teen status.

Men become, relatively speaking, more attractive to random women since you have the right combo of being attractive but established. Women start losing the market advantage they've had since turning 15.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
35 shouldn’t be stressful if you were on your grind in your 20s...
This is me. My early 20s after leaving college was stressful as hell. I was broke working a shytty retail job. I had no girlfriend. Lived in a hood ass neighbourhood.

I didn’t want to move back home because college gave me that taste of independent life, so living back under my parent’s roof was a no no.

I’ll never forget those couple of years in the early mid 2010s. I was that close to depression thinking “fukk, I spent all that time and money in college and this is what I have to show for it?” But I just continued to grind and grind until I made moves.

Now just entering my 30s, I’m pretty much semi retired. fukk, i’m considering fully retiring by the time I’m 40. No children, no debt. My girl doesn’t live with me (a huge bonus) which makes my life easier. I can’t wait to reach 35. All that grinding in my early 20s truly paid off. :banderas:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people have to start over in their 30s or 40s due to unfortunate circumstances. Things happen. You can be on top one day and fall off the next.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Women approaching the decline of their viable fertility. Every "I'm about my career, traveling, too busy for a man, waiting on the one who can tame me" chick I know rushed and got married or pregnant between 36-39.
It's a real thing, and it's funny to watch.

Men start to realize that if they haven't kinda gotten their lives together, or at least on track somewhat, that they might be destined to be a scrub forever.

There is no more given to "youthful indiscretion" or "figuring it out" once you're over 35, hell if you're a black man that's the halfway point. :francis:

What % of them got married vs pregnant? And what % of them ended up with a dude they wouldn't have considered in their 20s?

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
I wasn’t even a 20,21, or 22 year old that did that. I didn’t get married because I was afraid to be single, idk if you posted here back then but I was always against marriage until I found the right person, I even broke off a previous engagement because I didn’t feel like it was right. I’ve always done things my own way and didn’t give into anyone’s pressure. Because I knew that if things went bad none of those people pressuring me were going to have to deal with it, I was. Even if I was single at 45, I would still do things the same exact way. :manny: I know that’s the last thing you want to hear but it’s the truth.

I hope all women do that and don’t rush into things because if they end up with a man that beats and cheats on them, everyone is going to be quiet and moved on to the next target and they’re going to have to live in that hell all alone.
I wasn’t even a 20,21, or 22 year old that did that. I didn’t get married because I was afraid to be single, idk if you posted here back then but I was always against marriage until I found the right person, I even broke off a previous engagement because I didn’t feel like it was right. I’ve always done things my own way and didn’t give into anyone’s pressure. Because I knew that if things went bad none of those people pressuring me were going to have to deal with it, I was. Even if I was single at 45, I would still do things the same exact way. :manny: I know that’s the last thing you want to hear but it’s the truth.

I hope all women do that and don’t rush into things because if they end up with a man that beats and cheats on them, everyone is going to be quiet and moved on to the next target and they’re going to have to live in that hell all alone.
It's strange that men think women crave marriage and romantic companionship at the same rates as them. They do a lot of projection unto women. A woman that is single and unmarried is usually single by choice. Truly desperate women that can't be alone can always take someone on if she chooses, even if it's the man she don't want. The option is always there..

lib123

All Star
Daps
It's strange that men think women crave marriage and romantic companionship at the same rates as them. They do a lot of projection unto women. A woman that is single and unmarried is usually single by choice. Truly desperate women that can't be alone can always take someone on if she chooses, even if it's the man she don't want. The option is always there..

Single by choice and unmarried by choice are two very different things.