Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Just guessing, but it's probably due to the physical changes in appearance and the fact that they're on their last leg as far as trying to have a baby (if they don't have one already). It's probably pretty difficult to all of a sudden start getting treated differently because you're not that bad anymore. No more people smiling at you, no more offers to buy you drinks, catching dudes staring at the young chicks and paying you no mind. It's humbling. That's probably why so many turn into cougars and start going for younger men. It's a fantasy for a younger guy to get with an older woman but for a dude their own age they just seem used up and past their prime.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I had a lot of women above 30 want to go 0-60. I’m not rushing into anything.

who u telling .im 38 hitting 39

my last 3 relationships with women above 35 has been as follows

1. first chick, we go out on the first date and we knew each other for awhile cause we work together and I was signing the bill and she took the pen and wrote her first name with my last name and I was like:gucci::mjtf:

2. second chick I dated after about 3 months was talking about marriage

3. The last chick I met online and we texting each other the same day for about 4 hours was already talking about wedding cakes and I was like :mjtf: how do u look?? What’s your favorite color first?

Older women for some reason need that marriage right away and at the same time they usually the ones who get played the most cause dudes use that to fukk them and then dump’em

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Just guessing, but it's probably due to the physical changes in appearance and the fact that they're on their last leg as far as trying to have a baby (if they don't have one already). It's probably pretty difficult to all of a sudden start getting treated differently because you're not that bad anymore. No more people smiling at you, no more offers to buy you drinks, catching dudes staring at the young chicks and paying you no mind. It's humbling. That's probably why so many turn into cougars and start going for younger men. It's a fantasy for a younger guy to get with an older woman but for a dude their own age they just seem used up and past their prime.

All of that is true.

I had a 42 year old single mother tell me she is preparing herself for her husband the other day.

Straight up delusional.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

1. first chick, we go out on the first date and we knew each other for awhile cause we work together and I was signing the bill and she took the pen and wrote her first name with my last name and I was like:gucci::mjtf:

2. second chick I dated after about 3 months was talking about marriage

3. The last chick I met online and we texting each other the same day for about 4 hours was already talking about wedding cakes and I was like :mjtf: how do u look?? What’s your favorite color first?

Older women for some reason need that marriage right away and at the same time they usually the ones who get played the most cause dudes use that to fukk them and then dump’em

:mjlol:

Yeah. They are easy targets.

Just sell them a bunch of dreams for 2-3 months and then keep it moving.

Because they have a ~6 month timer in their head regarding you. They expect to be moving toward proposal between 6-9 months after your first date if they are childless and above 35.

So, bounce on them before they bounce on you. :manny:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Fertility. My gf is turning 35 next month and she basically asked me for a deadline when I'll propose and we'll start having kids or else. She was dead serious too. I get where she's coming from and I told her six months. But in the time being I have to think hard if she's the one I want to have a family with

She wasnt cutting deadlines for brehs from 18-34. They were freely wasting her time
:russ:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Fertility. My gf is turning 35 next month and she basically asked me for a deadline when I'll propose and we'll start having kids or else. She was dead serious too. I get where she's coming from and I told her six months. But in the time being I have to think hard if she's the one I want to have a family with

It's been about 6 months.

Have you proposed yet?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Death knocking on their door
V5wQJ608a9zpe.gif
:skip:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

It's been about 6 months.

Have you proposed yet?

:patrice:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Ask not for whom the clock ticks; though all paths lead to the same end, it ticks diff'rently for thee.

- paraphrased for contemporary usage by M. Percival Ezekiel Lion IV

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
For a lot of women, especially BW by 35 we’ve been through a lot. Factor in those that have never been married or in a decent relationship due to being dogged out , those that want to have kids, dealing with bs in the work place and being head of households alone sometimes, 35 is stressed out and exhaustion.

Keep in mind that may not be every woman’s story but that is about the time desperation and or broken expectations start to kick your ass. What I found though is if you can hang tight until 40..... a whole new word opens up. 35 is the test. 40 is the glory.
What glory a 40 year old single woman is getting? Foh with this nonsense :russ:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

1. first chick, we go out on the first date and we knew each other for awhile cause we work together and I was signing the bill and she took the pen and wrote her first name with my last name and I was like:gucci:

:dead: