Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Maybe, I just like posting here? The threads are interesting, most of the people get my sense of humor, most of the people here are funny. I’ve posted here for years, not all the posters are cry babies like you. Some are but most aren’t. I get more than enough attention irl, I don’t need to come on an anonymous forum to get it.

If I’m a waste of time put me on ignore. You follow me around complaining about me, quoting me to say nonsense, seems like you’re the one that wants the attention. Be a man, breh.

Exactly. There are some good brothers and sisters here that actually post good and helpful information. I come and go as I please around these Coli streets. To be honest the men in real life that I have discussions with about some of the things posted here have flat out told me to stay off here because they don’t know Brothers that hate women like that and that are happy in real life. And that is coming from straight up Alpha men. I just filter through the bs and enjoy my life. I’m not desperate and my life is good.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Oh I know it. Those statistics showing that we are leading in business and entrepreneurship kill them. They want us to be sick. But we’re too busy loving on brothers that love us in real life and enjoying the fruits of our labor.
I don’t think these stats have anything to do with age. Not like after 40 y’all just randomly turn into tyc00ns and entrepreneurs. :deadmanny:

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Damn that’s sad. This is why I tell women that if you don’t find the man you want don’t just take any man. I’m happy in my marriage because I got the man I wanted. Marriage is not something you want to rush and it’s not for everyone. If you’re 40 and single and you’re happy, stay that way until you find the right person. The people that pressure you aren’t happy with their own lives, if they were they wouldn’t feel the need to put someone else down.

That sounds good in theory.

But, we know that after most women cross 30, the pressure is real.

You got married well before 30. You knew you didn’t want to be one of those 35, 36, 37, etc. year old women still trying to squeeze into freakum dresses to hit the club or responding to creepy ass nikkas on dating sites.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
That sounds good in theory.

But, we know that after most women cross 30, the pressure is real.

You got married well before 30. You knew you didn’t want to be one of those 35, 36, 37, etc. year old women still trying to squeeze into freakum dresses to hit the club or responding to creepy ass nikkas on dating sites.

I wasn’t even a 20,21, or 22 year old that did that. I didn’t get married because I was afraid to be single, idk if you posted here back then but I was always against marriage until I found the right person, I even broke off a previous engagement because I didn’t feel like it was right. I’ve always done things my own way and didn’t give into anyone’s pressure. Because I knew that if things went bad none of those people pressuring me were going to have to deal with it, I was. Even if I was single at 45, I would still do things the same exact way. :manny: I know that’s the last thing you want to hear but it’s the truth.

I hope all women do that and don’t rush into things because if they end up with a man that beats and cheats on them, everyone is going to be quiet and moved on to the next target and they’re going to have to live in that hell all alone.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t even a 20,21, or 22 year old that did that. I didn’t get married because I was afraid to be single, idk if you posted here back then but I was always against marriage until I found the right person, I even broke off a previous engagement because I didn’t feel like it was right. I’ve always done things my own way and didn’t give into anyone’s pressure. Because I knew that if things went bad none of those people pressuring me were going to have to deal with it, I was. Even if I was single at 45, I would still do things the same exact way. :manny: I know that’s the last thing you want to hear but it’s the truth.

I hope all women do that and don’t rush into things because if they end up with a man that beats and cheats on them, everyone is going to be quiet and moved on to the next target and they’re going to have to live in that hell all alone.

I’ve been here since the beginning. I remember when you got married. Lol.

All I’m saying is you wouldn’t have continued to turn done marriage proposals the closer you got to 35.

A lot of women talked the same talk you’re talking when they were in their 20s. And they’re now 37, 38, etc. feeling that window closing and are in desperation mode.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I’ve been here since the beginning. I remember when you got married. Lol.

All I’m saying is you wouldn’t have continued to turn done marriage proposals the closer you got to 35.

A lot of women talked the same talk you’re talking when they were in their 20s. And they’re now 37, 38, etc. feeling that window closing and are in desperation mode.

You clearly don’t know me :mjlol: I have never been afraid of being single and I’ve never felt lonely. I’ve never been the type of person to seek men out, I didn’t even want kids UNTIL I found out I was pregnant. I was totally against it. I was never ever ever afraid of not getting married or finding someone, I’ve always been afraid of getting married and getting cheated on, or abused, or murdered by my spouse. That’s what kept me like :whoa: about marriage. But of course everyone thinks they know everything just like you’ll just say “everyone says that, you would have thought different the closer to 30” but I wouldn’t have. But I know you don’t want to hear that. No one ever does, especially men.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You clearly don’t know me :mjlol: I have never been afraid of being single and I’ve never felt lonely. I’ve never been the type of person to seek men out, I didn’t even want kids UNTIL I found out I was pregnant. I was totally against it. I was never ever ever afraid of not getting married or finding someone, I’ve always been afraid of getting married and getting cheated on, or abused, or murdered by my spouse. That’s what kept me like :whoa: about marriage. But of course everyone thinks they know everything just like you’ll just say “everyone says that, you would have thought different the closer to 30” but I wouldn’t have. But I know you don’t want to hear that. No one ever does, especially men.

I see. You’re built differently than most woman with that mindset. I can respect that.

Congrats on the baby.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liar!!! I can feel the bitterness and loneliness seeping through your post!!! You’re lonely admit it!

:troll:
You’re right :mjcry:. I sometimes stay up at night sobbing into my pillow at how I wasted my 20’s not finding a man because you know my happiness is based on having a husband and children. Now I have to settle for men I wouldn’t have given the time of day to when I was younger and more attractive. This 30+ life is so hard. I really wish I had known how my life would turn out :mjcry:.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:..

Was that overkill or maybe I should have added more? Lol