Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Children
Men of similar age are making the decision to marry or to never marry

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It’s a big signifier for when people are expected to have reached all the major ‘first’ milestones in their life- already have their first home, lifelong partner, children, career etc.

Biologically it also signifies the start of being concerned about healthy children/being able to conceive naturally.

For women who don’t index themselves to nor want that, cool but society does judge women harsher for not attaining these things.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I know alot of chicks who had a kid at around 40, some maybe a little younger but it's not uncommon now. I honestly think alot of women as long as they paper straight and they got a nice spot and can order uber eats and hang out with their friends it's not a big deal like that. Good friend of mine just had a kid maybe 3 years ago she's 43 now.

It's not the end of the world to them, society worships women who got an education and a little bread, especially black women.

She met dude and I never met breh, he was out before the kid was born, dude I think cut grass or something, he has no education and she got a masters.

She's head of HR at a local school around here, I'm in SFLA though so you can imagine the environment. I'll probably say the broke chicks over 35 are sweating the most, they the most demanding and specifically want a man to do something for them.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I know alot of chicks who had a kid at around 40, some maybe a little younger but it's not uncommon now. I honestly think alot of women as long as they paper straight and they got a nice spot and can order uber eats and hang out with their friends it's not a big deal like that. Good friend of mine just had a kid maybe 3 years ago she's 43 now.

It's not the end of the world to them, society worships women who got an education and a little bread, especially black women.

She met dude and I never met breh, he was out before the kid was born, dude I think cut grass or something, he has no education and she got a masters.

She's head of HR at a local school around here, I'm in SFLA though so you can imagine the environment. I'll probably say the broke chicks over 35 are sweating the most, they the most demanding and specifically want a man to do something for them.
damn she went to the pits for a kid. Talk about desperation.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
damn she went to the pits for a kid. Talk about desperation.

Well after a certain age women usually come down to earth man, I can't hate really. I'm glad she gotta kid.

You'd be surprised when you step out in the real world, not all chicks can get a 6 figure coli breh, alot of girls just don't wanna be alone at night. It's just life.

I know a few white chicks with major paper than got seeded up by the nikka processing mail and got that mixed baby and spend the weekend at the lounge with their friends just hanging out... these women damn near 50 breh.

Life ain't what social media tells you and message board forums... real life is different that people behind a keyboard talking shyt all day.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Well after a certain age women usually come down to earth man, I can't hate really. I'm glad she gotta kid.

You'd be surprised when you step out in the real world, not all chicks can get a 6 figure coli breh, alot of girls just don't wanna be alone at night. It's just life.

I know a few white chicks with major paper than got seeded up by the nikka processing mail and got that mixed baby and spend the weekend at the lounge with their friends just hanging out... these women damn near 50 breh.

Life ain't what social media tells you and message board forums... real life is different that people behind a keyboard talking shyt all day.
You can’t expect to land a desirable counterpart at 40 years old. It’s not as realistic. Those 40 year old 6 cert brehs are going after younger chicks with less mileage and less baggage. I don’t feel bad for them. They didn’t understand the free market and they got fukked :yeshrug:

They could’ve cashed out at in their prime, 18-28, but they got greedy.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
You can’t expect to land a desirable counterpart at 40 years old. It’s not as realistic. Those 40 year old 6 cert brehs are going after younger chicks with less mileage and less baggae. I don’t feel bad for them. They didn’t understand the free market and they got fukked :yeshrug:

She's not a slim girl, she had weight issues her whole life but she works out hard and eats right, it's life breh... sometimes you want someone who doesn't follow fashion. You probably won't understand that concept.

Where I live it's not common to see a doctor seed up a waitress and wife and raise a family, the people that up on game are sometimes to aware of things and harder to deal with.

Which is why IMO alot of brehs go after non black women, thinking they not up on game like that is a big turn on. They feel they can be basic and still pipe regularly.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
She's not a slim girl, she had weight issues her whole life but she works out hard and eats right, it's life breh... sometimes you want someone who doesn't follow fashion. You probably won't understand that concept.

Where I live it's not common to see a doctor seed up a waitress and wife and raise a family, the people that up on game are sometimes to aware of things and harder to deal with.

Which is why IMO alot of brehs go after non black women, thinking they not up on game like that is a big turn on. They feel they can be basic and still pipe regularly.
I understand the concept just fine. That’s life, that’s why these scenarios have been tell tale’s for decades. I remember hearing this shyt as a kid. History has a way of repeating itself. No sympathy from me. And this has nothing to do with race. This is across the board.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
What glory a 40 year old single woman is getting? Foh with this nonsense :russ:
fukk you. Broke bish. My glory is enjoying my freedom from nikkas like you. While you’re probably still begging your Momma or some weak bish for a place to say. But go off Sis....