Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I dont see alot of women in mid thirties stressing.

I use fb or personal life as a measuring stick cause very few women on the coli are 30 let along 35.

But most woman i kno 35 are happy with life

They not over stressing
Most of us aren't stressing any more than anyone else is stressing. I say this as someone that's creeping up on 40.

Daps
You got this! I think one of the hardest parts of growing up has been watching parents get older. This has been challenging for me too. Lol today I literally organized all my parents doctors appointments and meal prepping for them for the week.

We trying to transition them towards retirement. Best wishes to your dad!:therethere:
try to spend quality time with your parents brehs and brehettes
people take them for granted until that time comes

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You’re right :mjcry:. I sometimes stay up at night sobbing into my pillow at how I wasted my 20’s not finding a man because you know my happiness is based on having a husband and children. Now I have to settle for men I wouldn’t have given the time of day to when I was younger and more attractive. This 30+ life is so hard. I really wish I had known how my life would turn out :mjcry:.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:..

Was that overkill or maybe I should have added more? Lol

I wish you would have added something about thotting it up in a freakum dress but I’ll take it. :unimpressed:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
My husband is at work, obviously. If I wanted attention I wouldn’t be looking for it on here LMFAO I’m not interested in any of you cry babies.

Why would I feel some type of way when I was right? :mjlol:

lol but u already are on here looking for attention, even if it’s negative

cut it out.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Nah I like getting on ur nerves too much especially when I point out ur childish logic:ld:

grow up ashley!!!

So you’re saying you like having my attention? Maybe that’s why you think I want yours. :heh:

Please, point out some of my childish logic.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
So you’re saying you like having my attention? Maybe that’s why you think I want yours. :heh:

Please, point out some of my childish logic.
Well besides the fact that ur a married woman, yet ur on here talking/getting attention from strange men. Shouldnt ur husband be enough male attention? I guess not:ld: a child will be a child.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Well besides the fact that ur a married woman, yet ur on here talking/getting attention from strange men. Shouldnt ur husband be enough male attention? I guess not:ld: a child will be a child.

What makes you think I want attention from you guys? Everyone knows I’m married, I don’t post pictures, I don’t flirt, I barely make threads, I don’t allow you guys to send me messages, I don’t allow you guys to see when I’m online, and my profile is private. What about that is attention seeking?

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What makes you think I want attention from you guys? Everyone knows I’m married, I don’t post pictures, I don’t flirt, I barely make threads, I don’t allow you guys to send me messages, I don’t allow you guys to see when I’m online, and my profile is private. What about that is attention seeking?
Bc u keep loggin on even tho u whine so much about this site, and ur a married woman seeking male attention from strangers. Common sense aint it:ld:

U’ve prolly put more energy into replying to me than u have towards ur man all day long.:ld:

Daps
I’m over 35 and my 30s have been 200% better than my 20s. I haven’t celebrated my bday in years but I didn’t feel any type of way about turning 35 other than it was another year to live. I guess 35 is stressful if you are looking to get married, buy a house, or start a family. But those weren’t major projects on my mind at the time.