Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I’m over 35 and my 30s have been 200% better than my 20s. I haven’t celebrated my bday in years but I didn’t feel any type of way about turning 35 other than it was another year to live. I guess 35 is stressful if you are looking to get married, buy a house, or start a family. But those weren’t major projects on my mind at the time.
do you got mouth lines?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Bc u keep loggin on even tho u whine so much about this site, and ur a married woman seeking male attention from strangers. Common sense aint it:ld:

U’ve prolly put more energy into replying to me than u have towards ur man all day long.:ld:

Anonymously posting on a forum isn’t attention seeking, maybe you post here for attention but it’s just entertainment for me, instead of watching tv, I post here.

More energy into replying to posts? I’ve posted 27 times in 18 hours, either you’re retarded and think it takes all day to make a post or you’re just plain reaching.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Anonymously posting on a forum isn’t attention seeking, maybe you post here for attention but it’s just entertainment for me, instead of watching tv, I post here.

More energy into replying to posts? I’ve posted 27 times in 18 hours, either you’re retarded and think it takes all day to make a post or you’re just plain reaching.
No.

here’s more attention for you, a married woman and all:lolbron:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Its most likely a female thing, I'm in my late 30s and my 30s have been relatively good. The most stressful things this decade has been dealing with the mortality of others close to me like relatives and friends.

Yup

The cool ass auntie's and uncles in their early 50s when I was a teenager passing away.

:mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bc u keep loggin on even tho u whine so much about this site, and ur a married woman seeking male attention from strangers. Common sense aint it:ld:

U’ve prolly put more energy into replying to me than u have towards ur man all day long.:ld:
Damnnnnn
:picard::deadrose::deadrose:
it’s also funny because it’s true :laff::laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What makes you think I want attention from you guys? Everyone knows I’m married, I don’t post pictures, I don’t flirt, I barely make threads, I don’t allow you guys to send me messages, I don’t allow you guys to see when I’m online, and my profile is private. What about that is attention seeking?
Ether yourself in your own response, brehettes.

Married to a non black man, newly mother of 2 babies, and still manages to find time to post on a majority male forum broadcasting her business and throw shady comments at black men on a Saturday night engaging in discourse with men NOT her husband.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t even a 20,21, or 22 year old that did that. I didn’t get married because I was afraid to be single, idk if you posted here back then but I was always against marriage until I found the right white person, I even broke off a previous engagement because I didn’t feel like it was right. white.
Fixed.

She didn’t even marry within her own race. c00nette swirler intrarace relationship fail babble.
:snooze:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see. You’re built differently than most woman with that mindset. I can respect that.

Congrats on the baby.
She’s married to a white man- that is not built the same as a black woman mindset, unless you are white yourself. I actually find it infuriating of how a person who marries and reproduces with the enemy has the thought process to speak from a black woman’s perspective seeing that she speaks from a position of white allegiance and failed to stay within the confines of her own race when it comes to relationship building in the community.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Exactly. There are some good brothers and sisters here that actually post good and helpful information. I come and go as I please around these Coli streets. To be honest the men in real life that I have discussions with about some of the things posted here have flat out told me to stay off here because they don’t know Brothers that hate women like that and that are happy in real life. And that is coming from straight up Alpha men. I just filter through the bs and enjoy my life. I’m not desperate and my life is good.
I don’t think there’s such a thing as alpha men, but I agree with your post.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
She’s married to a white man- that is not built the same as a black woman mindset, unless you are white yourself. I actually find it infuriating of how a person who marries and reproduces with the enemy has the thought process to speak from a black woman’s perspective seeing that she speaks from a position of white allegiance and failed to stay within the confines of her own race when it comes to relationship building in the community.

:ohhh:

I forgot that she was married to a non-Black man!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:

I forgot that she was married to a non-Black man!
:deadrose::deadrose:
Anybody not married to a person of their own race shouldn’t be opining on the state of black relationships since they gave up and sold out. What’s really concerning is how a married woman allegedly in a happy relationship with 2 back to back babies finds the time or energy to go from thread to thread talking abut relationship dynamics or how black men wronged her so bad in the past or were dysfunctional, if they’re so content why are they here complaining or projecting. It shouldn’t even matter anymore- put that energy in your own household. The irony is that the main ones who are the most vocal are the females who do have husbands, it seems or claim to be so in demand.
@Hennessypapi who was that married chick who was in here comment after comment here caping for white men and praising IR relationships, come to find out she is married to a black man that she was with since since the age of 16. Spent 8 hrs straight male bashing, not paying attention to her husband on that thread
:mjlol::deadrose: