Brehette is upset because breh took her to feed the homeless on the first date. Is she wrong?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, I wouldn't really say either of them is wrong.

Nothing wrong with that as a date, but you do have to realize only certain types of women will be on board. If his goal was just to maximize his chances of a 2nd date (or box) then it wasn't a very good move, but if his goal was to filter out women that probably aren't for him then was a great move.

Not everybody is compatible :yeshrug:they should both just keep it moving

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If this is true then this dude is a weirdo, even if you thought she was about that life you don’t take a girl there on a first date.

Why?

Because it’s bs it’s not the time and place for that. This that incel shyt y’all be talking about

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bro, I’ve fed the homeless and there is a lot of time to talk with the other volunteers. Secondly, it’s a 2 hour commitment for most places, y’all can grab lunch together after. A date is about getting to know someone, not stunt. Ain’t nothing romantic about sitting across from each other at some fake bourgie 3 zig zag sauce clubstrauant with the fake plant wall, that’s just wanting to stunt.

Some of these women literally be missing out on decent men because of stupid constructs they have in their head. And if only 1-2 things qualifies as a good first date, be a whole 30 year old and share that ahead of time

On a first date?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
She's stupid. I took my now wife on a walk downtown and we stopped and bought a poetry book (Nikki Giovanni), grabbed tacos and sat and talked while live music was playing down the street.

It ain't about shopping and pics of Master Chef plates. He was showing interest in what she claims to be interested in.
That’s normal. Going to a funky ass homeless shelter is not.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
another day another guy relentlessly mocked for trying to be out of the box and cater to what he thought was wanted

tweet word count vs incels created ratio gonna go crazy on this one :pachaha: