Brehette is upset because breh took her to feed the homeless on the first date. Is she wrong?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I honestly wouldn't mind doing that on a first date.

Now maybe if I got dressed in a gown and he took me to skid row at 10pm I wouldn't be too happy, but If it was a safe environment and he seemed sincere I'd be ok with it. At least there's other people to converse with if it turns out he's annoying.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
For not wanting to do a first date at a homeless shelter :dead: ?

Yall clowns just say anything on here. I volunteer at my local gym helping children. If a lady wanted to do a first date doing a similar activity Id think she was goofy. Thats a date 3 activity once we know we actually like each other. Doing that out the gate is silly
Just say you not a helper like that

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Even if she really do volunteer I’m not taking no broad on a date to go feed the homeless… :mjlol:
Breh been sippin the twitter kool-aid.

Majority of the females been cappin when comes to these embellished interest on these dates apps.

They be ducked off in the house, depressed, with high standards for dating, yet they fukkin some bum nikkah who can barely hold a job.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Another dummy that doesn’t know what incel means :bryan:
The Anti-Defamation League, which works to address hate and extremism, defines incels as “heterosexual men who blame women and society for their lack of romantic success.”
So based on that quote I assume this guy probably believes the girl is the bad guy here for not liking his date idea. I assume he is probably blaming her for their situation not progressing after that wack ass date night.

And I would say that’s some incel shyt based off that definition.

The fact is that is a horrible idea for a first date and she had every right to be disappointed. In this example the guy is at fault.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So based on that quote I assume this guy probably believes the girl is the bad guy here for not liking his date idea. I assume he is probably blaming her for their situation not progressing after that wack ass date night.

And I would say that’s some incel shyt based off that definition.

The fact is that is a horrible idea for a first date and she had every right to be disappointed. In this example the guy is at fault.

You gotta realize these nikkas dislike women so much on here they saying she wrong for not liking a homeless shelter as a first date :mjlol: